Saturday, 26 February 2011

Summer Fic Chapter 1

Day 1:

“Is that everything?”
Kairi smiled over at the boys loading the last of the things into their camper van.
Sora wiped his forehead grinning back at her.
“Yeah I think so...”
He looked at his friends and smiled to himself as he thought about what the summer held for them.
/A whole summer alone with my best friends and my girlfriend... This is gonna be awesome!/
Riku tapped Sora on the shoulder rousing him from his thoughts.
“You ready?”
Sora nodded jumping into the back of the van and waved back at their tearful parents waving them off, once they were out of sight he sat on a sofa beside Kairi and grabbed her hand, she smiled at him and kissed him lightly on the lips, whispering I love you into his ear.
“Get a room you two!”
Axel yelled back from the front seat he shifted his sunglasses to the edge of his nose and stuck his tongue out at them.
“Guys we have a whole summer of FREEDOM!”
The group cheered as they hit the highway that would lead them to adventure and freedom.

3 hours later:

“Axel I’m starving... Any chance we could pull in somewhere?”
The redhead stretched as he stared at the road ahead.
“Yeah, the next place we come to we’ll pull into...”
Riku laughed.
“Sora you’re always hungry and there’s loads of food in here!”
Axel glanced back at Namine and Kairi.
“Yeah but what about the girls? Namine looks like she’s about to burst!”
Namine blushed.
“Oh shut up Axel I am not!”
Moving closer to Kairi she whispered.
“If I don’t get to a REAL bathroom soon I am going to pee on this seat SERIOUSLY!”
“I don’t understand why you can’t just use the toilet in here.”
Namine shook her head violently.
“I just CAN’T!”
Kairi giggled and shouted up to Axel.
“Hey Axel you’d better hurry up!”
Namine slapped Kari’s arm playfully and rolled her eyes.
Roxas walked up towards the front of the van.
“Do you want me to take over for a while?”
Axel nodded with heavy eyes.
“That’d be great man I’m wrecked I think I’m gonna sleep for a bit...”
He pulled the van over to the side of the highway, jumped out of the driver’s seat and made his way to the toilet and banged on the door.
“Yo Riku I’m dying to go out here!”
“Well you’re gonna be dying a while!”
Namine shot Kairi a look and whispered.
“THAT’S why!”
Axel sighed.
“Right I’m going outside... Girlys I’ll trust you not to perv on me while I’m out there!”
Roxas jumped into the driver’s seat with a cheeky grin on his face.
Axel sighed with pleasure as he relieved himself at the side of the highway.
That is until Roxas started the van and began to drive away.
The girls opened the window and took pictures of Axel running after the van with his skinny jeans and boxer shorts around his ankles, Roxas hit the brakes and let Axel pull his pants up and get back in.
Axel shot Roxas a look.
“NOT FUNNY!”
Then  he looked from Namine to Kairi and back again.
“And as for you two... I knew you’d perv on me! You crazy girls always want the gay men... God!”
After pulling an over dramatic damsel in distress pose he opened one of the bedroom doors and instantly closed it again.
“Okay... Why didn’t anyone warn me that the bunnies were at it again?”
Sora giggled.
“We figured you could hear it for yourself.”
Axel listened carefully at the door and heard Zexion sighing in ecstasy.
“Marly! Fuck me Marly! Harder harder! Oh that feels so good baby! Ahhh! Ahhh! I’m gonna...”
Kairi turned the music back up to block out the sound of Zexion and laughed awkwardly with a slight blush to her cheeks.
“Uhm maybe we should start driving again? It didn’t seem THAT loud when the engine was on...”
Roxas nodded in agreement and pulled out from the side of the highway.
Axel lay down on the sofa and started to doze off to sleep.

That night:

“Is everyone asleep?”
Sora looked back into the van.
“Looks like it... Why?”
Roxas shrugged and kept driving for a few moments.
“So you and Kairi...? Have you... You know?”
The brunette’s cheeks turned a dark red colour.
“Oh... Well of course!”
Roxas swallowed hard.
“Really? ...Cause I was wondering about something I wanna try out with Namine...”
Sora nodded slowly.
“Okay...”
Roxas shifted awkwardly still looking out at the road.
“She really wants to try different positions, I’m perfectly happy with missionary but well she said she’d love to try the reverse cowgirl position and I’m absolutely clueless! Any ideas?”
Sora’s jaw dropped slightly and Roxas shot him a sideways glance and grinned.
“You and Kairi haven’t done it yet...”
“Yeah we have... I just haven’t come across that position yet Kairi is perfectly happy with missionary...”
The blonde shook his head.
“Okay then... I believe you.”
“Good...”
A long silence fell between them...
Sora could feel Roxas’ knowing bearing down into him and he hated lying to him more than he would like to admit...
“Okay okay fine! We haven’t I’m a fucking...”
Sora looked around to make sure no one was awake and lowered his voice.
“Virgin...”
Roxas shrugged.
“It’s no biggie man...”
Sora looked at him unbelieving.
“Yeah right...”
The blonde grinned.
“Okay so it’s fucking amazing!”
The brunette looked depressed.
“Sorry Sora... But you and Kairi! I bet you guys will get to fuck while we’re on this trip!”
Sora shook his head.
“I don’t just want it to be a random fuck... I want it to be good for her... And me.”
Roxas whistled loudly.
“What?”
The blonde grinned.
“What?”
“Sounds like you’re in love my friend...”
Sora blushed even more.
“H-How come?”
Roxas looked at Sora briefly.
“Well you’ve been together forever and you haven’t fucked her yet for fear that you’ll mess it up for her.”
Sora shook his head.
“No no... That’s not it!”
“That’s very honourable...”
Sora shut his mouth promptly.
“Okay, so maybe that’s it a little...”
Roxas grinned.
“Man do I have a lot to teach you!”
Sora nodded.
“Yeah? Well then start teaching before anyone wakes up!”
Roxas nodded.
“The secret to every girl starts with the cli...”

No comments:

Post a Comment