Day 2:
Morning:
Zexion yawned and climbed out of bed to use the bathroom, he watched as Marluxia slept soundly and smiled to himself.
They’d gotten a lot of shit at school about being together, but looking at him now it felt like all the beatings and names he’d been called were worth it.
Slowly he walked out into the still dark and sleeping camper van trying to stay quiet, Axel was sleeping on the couch, Kairi and Namine were huddled together on another couch. Riku was curled up in a blanket on an air mattress wedged between the two couches and Sora and Roxas were huddled up together in the front seat.
Slowly Zexion creaked open the bathroom door and closed it behind him, lifting up the toilet seat he relieved himself.
“Ahhhh... Better...”
He washed his hands and left the bathroom and went to walk back to his room when he felt eyes on him.
“Huh?”
He turned around to find Axel staring at his almost naked body.
“Hey Zexy...”
Slowly he rose off the sofa letting a falling blanket reveal his own slender body clothed only in boxer shorts.
“Looking good...”
Axel looked him up and down, Zexion gulped as the red haired man passed him to get to the bathroom and let his hand trail across his stomach for a moment.
The minute the door was shut Zexion let his body respond to his touch with a small shudder of desire.
/Axel... Oh God... Axel.../
Then he mentally slapped himself.
/For fuck sake Zexion get a hold of yourself! It’s Axel he’s a slut! And he’s been your friend forever! How weird would that be?/
His mind wandered to what Axel was doing in the bathroom...
/Don’t even think about it.../
He moved to walk away but his mind wouldn’t let him
/But I wonder why he’s been in there so long...? Surely one little peek wouldn’t hurt?/
Slowly he moved towards the bathroom door and peeked through the keyhole against his own better sense...
There sitting on the toilet lid was Axel, eyes closed the side of one of his fingers in his mouth teeth clamped down hard on it with a strained expression on his face.
Zexion’s eyes travelled down past his chest, to his stomach, down to his spread legs and his hand which was busy pumping his hardened member senseless.
He could hear little whimpers escape Axel’s mouth and watched how hard he tried to stifle the noise he was making. Zexion knew this little scene he’d accidentally witnessed would drive him crazy long after it was over.
/Leave the door now Zexion what if someone wakes up? Or he catches you?/
When he gazed in again Axel had slowed down and appeared to be looking right at him, this made him freeze, but he relaxed once again when Axel quickened up before whispering something which made a wave of pure desire wash over him.
“Yes... Yes... Zexion... Oh God...”
He watched as the redhead threw his head back and shoved the side of his finger back into his mouth to stop himself from moaning out loud.
His hand pumped harder and Zexion could see beads of sweat form all over the redhead’s body...
Zexion knew he shouldn’t be looking but he couldn’t seem to pull himself away.
Looking down he mentally slapped himself a second time.
/It’s not like you can’t get any, your boyfriend is sleeping in the other room and here you are perving on your friend.../
He watched as Axel arched his back and bit down hard on his finger trying to stifle a moan and not totally succeeding.
/Zexion you have to leave, before someone wakes up.../
Still he peeked through the keyhole.
Axel threw his head back and bit down harder on his finger and let out one long stifled moan before orgasming.
Zexion watched as Axel’s eyes closed and with one final moan he released over his hand.
He watched as Axel barely moved.
Axel stayed there panting keeping the quick image he stole from yesterday’s accidental walk in on Zexion and Marluxia fresh in his head. He could see it clear as day Zexion on top eyes closed, his cheeks were blushed with exertion, sweat glistening on his body, mouth slightly open... He shuddered with desire as he recalled it in perfect detail. He had liked him from afar for a long long time... But he had never seen him like THAT... Sometimes he questioned if Zexion could let himself go that much... But seeing him like that drove him wild... What he had caught in that brief moment was much better than anything he had ever been able to conjure up on his own and he had a pretty active imagination... What was even more tantalising about it was Zexion had been so into it he hadn’t even noticed him enter the room, this thought made him crazy.
/I wish I could be the one to make you moan like that.../
Zexion watched from outside as Axel disregarded his boxer shorts and jumped into the shower.
Once he heard the shower water splashing he slowly and carefully moved away from the door and went back into the bedroom, with a huge erection...
Marluxia stirred when he got back into bed and turned over.
“Morning baby... Oh you’re cold... Come here...”
Marluxia wrapped his arms around Zexion and pulled him close.
“Oh!”
The pink haired man let his hands travel down his young lover’s body and found his rock hard member, looking into his eyes he slipped beneath the covers, removed Zexion’s boxer shorts and slowly licked his length from top to bottom...
Zexion tried to stifle moans as Marluxia erotically tormented him.
“You like that huh?”
“Y-Yes!”
Back arched up from the bed Zexion tried to stifle his cries of restrained pleasure.
Marluxia took him into his mouth and moved quickly and rhythmically licking and sucking him.
Axel got out of the shower and grabbed a towel, slowly he dried himself still feeling the relief that his earlier activities had brought about.
/Now maybe today I’ll be able to be around him without thinking of fucking him senseless.../
Just then he heard something...
Wrapping the towel around his waist he walked out of the bathroom to where everyone was still sleeping and listened carefully.
“Shhh... You’ll wake everyone!”
“Ngh! Don’t stop! Please!”
“I will if I hear any more noise out of you...”
“No no! Please!”
“I will stop!”
“No I promise I’ll try to be quiet!”
Axel moved towards the door checking everyone was still sound asleep and listened carefully.
“Yes! Yes! Ahhh please don’t stop I’m trying to be quiet!”
Marluxia laughed seductively.
“Beg me.”
“Please Marluxia keep going! I’m begging please!”
“Bend over for me...”
“Oh God! Yes! Don’t stop yes!”
Axel’s curiosity overcame him as he moved closer to the door and peeked in through a tiny crack, there facing his direction was Zexion face down, hands tied in front of him and resting just beside his face which was pressed against the mattress his legs were spread and his ass was in the air, behind him Marluxia was licking his fingers and slowly teasing and lightly penetrating him.
Axel could already feel himself reacting to the scene he shouldn’t really be witnessing...
Zexion’s face moved to the side.
“Just fuck me! Please!”
Marluxia pushed his fingers in further making Zexion moan.
“Ah!”
The pink haired man stopped again.
“I told you if you make noise, I’ll wait even longer...”
Zexion sighed with pure lust and frustration.
“This is torture Marly! I’ll do anything you want!”
Marluxia considered this for a few moments...
“I get to give and you have to take for the rest of this trip...?”
“Yes I’ll do whatever you want just fuck me!”
Marluxia untied Zexion’s hands and without warning thrust into him hard.
Zexion cried out loudly making the sleeping occupants of the campervan stir.
“Oh yes yes YES! Fuck me harder!”
Axel watched the same blush come to Zexion’s cheeks as he held himself up on his hands, the force Marluxia was using was making him jerk forward and almost lose his balance with every thrust.
“Ahhhhh! Yes yes yes! I’m gonna I’m gonna!”
Marluxia reached around and started to pump Zexion even faster than he was thrusting.
“Oh fuck! Marly!”
Zexion was biting a pillow hoping to stifle the noise but practically moaned at the top of his lungs, Axel moved quickly back into the bathroom as everyone awoke with the noise that Zexion was making.
Kairi wiped her eyes.
“Oh come on! It’s only half fucking eight!”
With that she got up and turned the radio on loud.
“Marly! Yes oh God!”
Zexion’s hands buckled from underneath him as he gave a final pleasured moan and came over the bed sheets before collapsing onto the bed panting.
Marluxia collapsed beside him panting heavily too.
“I told you... It’d be better... If I really... Worked you up... First...”
Zexion was breathless and simply nodded in agreement.
Marluxia grinned.
“You’re still... Underneath... For the rest... Of the trip... Though...”
Zexion smiled.
“If I cum... That hard... Every time... I don’t even... Care...”
Meanwhile Axel was standing in the bathroom waiting for the tent he’d pitched in his towel to go down so he could go and get dressed.
Midday:
“Hey Marly pull over I think Sora’s gonna be sick!”
Marluxia skidded onto the side of the road and Sora burst out of the door and threw up on the side of the road.
Riku got out after him and rubbed his back.
“You okay?”
The brunette shook his head before puking again.
Riku looked back at the rest of the gang.
“Hey guys I think from now on we leave the drinking games until after it’s dark and we’ve finished driving eh?”
Everyone nodded in agreement.
Axel smirked and took a long drag of a cigarette.
“Well that depends Riku, why were you trying to get young Sora so drunk in the first place...?”
Riku shot Axel a look and went back to patting Sora’s back.
“You okay now?”
Sora nodded briefly and smiled at Riku, he was embarrassed that he’d puked so much, truth was he wasn’t a big drinker and he knew it. But everyone had been playing and he didn’t want to feel left out... Plus he knew Riku was there for him no matter what happened, always was and always would be.
Sora walked back to the campervan and took Kairi’s hand as they walked inside, which tore Riku up inside every time he witnessed it...
Axel saw the hurt in Riku’s eyes, went over to him and whispered into his ear.
“Trust me man, he’s not interested, no matter how much you care, he doesn’t feel the same way you do and I don’t mean nothing mean by that... It’s just that he likes chicks... And probably always will.”
Riku shook himself out of his momentary daze and turned to look at Axel.
“I have no idea what you’re talking about...”
With that he followed Sora and Kairi back into the van and putting his I pod on lay down on one of the couches and stared out the window.
Evening:
“Okay guys here we are this is our first real stop over!”
They pulled into a grassy patch over shadowed by trees.
On one side of them there was a beach, on the other there was nothing but forest, it was quiet and secluded.
Riku got out of the campervan and walked off down towards the beach without saying a word.
Sora turned to Axel.
“I wonder what’s wrong with him?”
Axel shrugged as Sora went to go after him.
“Hey Sora, how about you stay here with Kairi and I go see what’s up with Riku?”
Sora looked after Riku again and nodded.
“Okay but if it gets dark give us a call to let us know you’re alright...”
“Can do.”
Axel started to run after Riku while Zexion looked on after them, as he watched them walk away together, Zexion felt something in his stomach tighten... He didn’t like this one bit.
“Hey Riku wait up!”
Riku had his headphones in and quickened up.
Axel ran in front of him holding his hands out in front of himself like a stop signal.
Riku pulled the ear phones out of his ears.
“What the fuck do you want?”
Axel stopped in surprise at the redness of Riku’s eyes.
“Were... Were you crying?”
Riku shook his head.
“No it’s just hay fever...”
Then a tear escaped his eye and rolled down his cheek.
“Fine I was crying... What are you gonna do laugh at me over it?”
Axel shook his head and reached forward to hug Riku which took the silver haired teen by surprise, when Axel finished hugging him tears were freely flowing down Riku’s cheeks.
“Come on Riku lets go for a walk and talk about this.”
Riku nodded and followed Axel onto the sandy beach.
“So how long have you liked Sora?”
“You promise you won’t say a word of this back?”
“I swear on my life...”
Riku sighed a long sigh.
“It feels like I’ve liked him forever and until he got with Kairi I thought... Well maybe someday I’d at least get the courage to tell him how I feel and ideally he’d like me too and we’d fool around and stuff and it’d be great, even if he rejected me but accepted me that’d be alright, I could deal with that... But once he got with Kairi I even lost the chance to tell him... You know?”
Axel took a long drag of a cigarette.
“How so?”
“Well he might think I’m trying to break them up... Or steal Kairi or something...”
Axel stopped dead.
“Hold up, are you telling me your best friend doesn’t even know you’re gay?”
“I’m bi actually...”
Axel laughed.
“Oh of course that’s why I’ve never even seen you kiss a girl, or why you’ve never slept with a girl or never...”
“Okay okay, I’m gay, happy?”
Axel nodded staring off into the distance.
“So how come you never told him?”
Riku shrugged.
“I don’t want to risk losing him altogether... I thought that if he hated me for it back then I could handle it, but I really wouldn’t be able, not right now...”
Axel nodded sympathetically.
“I guess that doesn’t really make much sense to you eh Axel? You’ve always got someone on the go...”
The redhead looked over at Riku.
“You’d be surprised...”
Riku looked at him suspiciously.
“What are you hiding Axel?”
Axel looked both ways to make sure no one was listening and moved very close to him.
“My secret crush on you Riku...”
They looked each other in the eyes very seriously for a moment... and then broke down laughing.
Settling down on the sand they looked out at the sun setting.
“Hey at least I’ll always have you for doing romantic things with eh?”
Axel smirked over at Riku.
“You got it baby, I’ll even hold your hand if you want...”
Riku wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his white hoody and sighed.
“Thanks Axel... I really needed that...”
Sora was sitting near the campervan at a picnic table looking out for Axel and Riku to return.
“Hey Sora come on... We’re gonna go exploring in the forest!”
Kairi grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bench, with little enthusiasm he let himself be dragged into the forest but not before writing and taping a note to the door of the campervan, he couldn’t help but be worried, Riku was his best friend after all...
“What’s wrong Sora?”
Sora looked over at Roxas.
“Ah I’m just a little worried about Riku... He’s barely talked since I was getting sick earlier... I wonder did I do something to upset him?”
Namine giggled.
“Besides getting sick on his shoes you mean?”
“Shut up Namine!”
The group broke into laughter and started to venture into the forest.
Kairi grabbed Sora’s hand again.
“Don’t worry Sora, I’m sure Riku will be okay, you know him, he likes alone time.”
The brunette nodded and his mind calmed slightly at this thought.
“Hey guys we’re back!”
They looked around their campervan site for some clue as to where everyone was when they found a note taped to the door.
*Riku and Axel,
Just in case you’re back before we are, we’ve gone exploring/to play hide and seek in the forest.
(Namine’s idea she wants to go find bunnies :P)
See you soon,
Sora.*
Riku took the note off the door and looked at it again.
“See this is why he’s perfect... He genuinely gives a shit about people.”
Axel nodded.
“It’s tough man, I feel for you, I truly do, I’ve been in the situation of wanting someone I can’t have... Many times... And sadly it never gets any easier...”
Axel began to walk away when Riku stopped him.
“Hey I just gotta ask you one more thing?”
“Shoot...”
Riku rubbed his arm awkwardly.
“How did you know? I’ve never told anyone...”
Axel shrugged.
“I guess when you’re gay and out for as long as I am it just comes as second nature to spot your own kind...”
Riku shifted awkwardly.
“So it’s not... Obvious?”
Axel laughed.
“If it’s Sora you’re worried about, don’t. He’s as sweet as they come but he can be a little blank when it comes to these kind of things, oh and your secret is safe with me so don’t even worry about it.”
Riku started to walk after Axel feeling reassured.
“Axel?”
“Yeah?”
“Thanks again...”
“No problem, oh and sorry about that little quip about you trying to get Sora drunk earlier...”
“Yeah I’m not gonna forgive you for that one for a while...”
“But I was all comforting and all...”
“Still...”
“Awww...”
“Hello... Guys?”
Zexion wandered along through the forest alone.
“I don’t like this game anymore guys... I dunno where I am... Hello?”
He took his cell phone out of his pocket and tried to dial.
“Damn it! I have no signal...”
Sighing he put his phone back into the pocket of the hoody he was wearing and sat down against a tree.
“Fuck...”
“Alright, well I dunno who’s ‘it’ but I’m gonna go try find Sora, do you wanna come?”
Axel laughed.
“Nah, I’m actually gonna play this game for fun.”
“Alrighty well have fun.”
“Will do see you later on!”
“See ya!”
Axel wandered off into the forest to clear his head and to find a good hiding place...
/I wonder who’s it... I wonder where Zexion is... Maybe he’s it... I hope he doesn’t find me.../
His mind wandered to what would happen if Zexion did find him...
When he was brought back by something rustling not too far away.
“Hello?”
Axel started walking towards where the noise was coming from.
“Hello?”
He could hear a small whimpering noise coming from somewhere nearby.
“Hello?”
A voice answered back.
“Hello!”
“Who’s there?”
“Axel is that you?”
/I know that voice.../
“Zexion?”
“Yeah it’s me... Watch your step! I fell into this fucking ditch...”
Axel listened carefully to where the voice was coming from.
“Are you alright?”
Zexion nodded to himself.
“Yeah I’m okay... Just cut myself during the fall...”
Axel was standing in one place now calling out.
“So why don’t you come out? You know it’s me and that its safe...”
Zexion laughed.
“Yeah... It’s a little embarrassing... But I can’t get out of here... I’m too short... I guess it’s more of a hole than a ditch...”
Axel picked up a stick and started hacking at plants and undergrowth to get them out of his way.
“Hey I’m moving towards you okay, just keep talking and I’ll find you.”
“Yeah okay, man am I glad you’re here! I thought I might have to sleep out here! And of course with my shit luck I was the one who was ‘it’...”
Axel found the edge of the hole and looked down.
“Hey.”
Zexion looked up.
“Thank god you’re here I was getting totally freaked out... Can you help me out of here?”
Axel stopped for a moment and thought of a few ‘conditions’ that he could ask for for pulling him out. Shook them off and crouching down towards the ground reached down towards Zexion who grabbed his hand gratefully and with some effort Axel pulled him out only to have him stumble forward and land between his legs...
Axel found himself blushing at the situation they had landed themselves in.
Zexion managed to look him in the eye.
“T-Thanks...”
He could feel his heartbeat quickening just being this close to him.
They were looking into each other’s eyes...
Axel closed the gap between their lips and Zexion pushed himself closer to Axel, wanting his lips, his tongue, his heat.
The redhead rolled over so that he was the one on top, slowly he kissed down from Zexion’s lips, to his neck and collarbone while whispering gently.
“I’ve waited so long for this...”
Zexion sighed at the soft contact of his lips on his skin.
“Me too...”
Their lips met again and again...
As they explored each other’s mouths and got lost in it, it was only when it started raining did they once again become aware of where they were and how long they must have been here...
“I guess we’d better head back huh?”
Axel nodded giving him one last kiss on the nose...
“Maybe, we should keep this quiet... For now anyway...”
Zexion nodded in agreement suddenly feeling the guilt of having cheated...
“Yeah I guess we should head back...”
No comments:
Post a Comment