Saturday, 26 February 2011

Summer Fic Chapter 4

Riku slowly peeled his soaking wet clothes off and left them on the floor and turning the knob of the shower let the cloud of steam envelop him he leaned against the shower wall.
/What the fuck did I just do...? I just told Kairi to shut up... I like Sora... Axel kissed me.../
His finger found his lips where Axel had softly kissed him not too long ago.
/How the hell did this happen?/

Sora was sitting outside the bathroom with Kairi who was crying.
“How could you let him talk to me like that?”
The brunette shook his head.
“I... I dunno, Axel’s pretty drunk... I mean he's our friend, we should look after him...”
Kairi’s mouth dropped open.
“You mean you’re taking HIS side? Have you forgotten that I’M your girlfriend?”
Sora sighed.
“No, I am not taking sides... But there is no reason to kick one of our friends out for being a bit drunk...”
Kairi stood up and grabbing a blanket stormed off to the front seat to sleep leaving Sora sitting on the floor with Roxas and Namine who not wanting to get involved quickly moved off to sleep on the other sofa.
Sora watched as everyone settled down and seemed to sleep...
He sighed to himself as he heard the shower switch off and Riku stepped out hair soaked and wearing a white t shirt teamed with red and white Hawaiian shorts.
They locked eyes immediately and Riku ruffled his wet hair with the towel that was slung over his shoulder.
Sora stood up keeping eye contact.
“You didn’t have to speak to Kairi like that you know...”
Riku sighed.
“She didn’t have to be so inconsiderate to a friend who’s had a very difficult night...”
The brunette nodded looking at his feet now he could see Kairi fast asleep in the corner of his eye.
“I know...”
Riku sighed.
“Listen man, I am sorry to you, that she is your girlfriend and all but she was bang out of line and yes I could have and should have dealt with it better but I didn’t and I would rather swallow glass than apologise for what I said because she was asking for it...”
Sora’s forehead wrinkled up in frustration and Riku smiled.
“You always look so adorable when you get annoyed...”
Sora’s eyes widened and he looked up at Riku.
“W-What?”
Riku was still and wide eyed like a rabbit in headlights.
They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment which seemed like eternity.
Riku’s mouth opened slowly.
“I said... You always look adorable...”
He stepped closer to Sora and cupped his hand with his cheek.
“When you get...”
Riku moved in close to Sora now and lowered his voice to a whisper.
“Annoyed...”
Slowly his lips moved down and captured those of the younger teen who seemed to be rigid in his hold.
His lips brushed Sora's gently making him involuntarily shudder, his lips kissed Sora’s chin then slowly down his neck... Sora seemed to melt into his grasp... Slowly his lips returned to Sora’s lips and slowly the brunette’s lips parted and let Riku in. Riku’s tongue teased Sora’s and slowly explored his mouth.
Sora felt like his knees were going to go from under him, when he felt Riku’s arms steady him. He exhaled slowly as he felt Riku’s lips leave his own and felt his eyes open again slowly to see his friend in a brand new light. Riku looked into his bright blue eyes for a moment and smiled.
“Goodnight Sora...”
The brunette watched as Riku settled onto the air matress to sleep still gobsmacked...
He looked from where Kairi lay across the front seat to where Riku was settling down and grabbing a blanket and pillow settled down on the floor half way between both of them...

Morning of Day 4:

Zexion rose early from his slumber that morning and crept out into the main room. Checking that everyone around him was still asleep he moved over to Axel to check that he was okay. His arm was hanging out from under the blanket, he recognised with a slight twinge of jealousy that Riku’s hoody was wrapped around his arm and untied it only to reveal a rather deep wound.
/What the hell?/
Just then Riku stirred and Zexion moved back into his bedroom, wondering what exactly had happened...
“Fuck!”
Axel got up fast, ran outside the camper van and threw up.
“Ugh...”
Riku woke up rubbed his eyes and walked outside still wearing his Hawaiian shorts.
“Ehm... Axel?”
Axel was trying hard to breathe between vomiting fits.
“....Yeah...?”
Riku looked down at Axel’s bare ass.
“Did you forget that you’re naked?”
“Huh?”
Axel looked down.
“Okaaaay... How did I wind up naked?”
Riku laughed and threw Axel a bottle of water to wash his mouth out with.
“Actually you were soaked from being out in the rain... I had the pleasant task of undressing you... I didn’t want you to catch a cold...”
Axel’s cheeks reddened slightly and he pulled the hoody off his arm and wrapped it around his waist.

Zexion was sneakily listening and peering out of the bedroom window at Axel’s slender mostly naked form, he could feel himself getting harder by the second... He was also feeling intensely jealous of Riku...
/What is he doing out there...?/

“You undressed me...? Do I even want to know what else happened...?”
Riku’s cheeks reddened slightly at the thought of Axel’s warm sweet tasting lips on his the beach.
Axel raised an eyebrow at Riku’s reddening face.
“What? Did we...?!”

Zexion could feel his breath hitch in his throat at these words.

The silver haired teen shook his head.
“Nothing... Nothing happened...”
The redhead sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose with two fingers.
“I don’t believe you for a second Riku...”
Riku gulped as Axel moved towards him, he was stunning enough when he was fully clothed but with just a hoody wrapped around his waist barely covering him he was like some kind of sex god.

Zexion wanted to run out and stop whatever was going to happen.

“I know you helped me last night... I know that this is your hoody...”
Axel backed Riku up against the camper van and looked him straight in the eyes, his hand grazed Riku’s cheek, he wanted to kiss him so badly it hurt...
Their eyes stayed connected their lips were mere inches away from each other they were so close Riku could feel Axel’s breath on his face...

Zexion was wide eyed and silently hysterical staring out at the scene unfolding before him.

Axel leaned in to Riku’s ear and whispered softly.
“I know we kissed last night...”
The air from Axel’s lips on his ear seemed made him come up in goosebumps he pulled away and went back to normal Axel mode.
“Thanks for looking after me...”
With that he went back inside and went into the bathroom to shower.
Riku inched slowly down the side of the campervan to the ground where he let himself fully exhale, he realised he’d barely been breathing when Axel was near him.

Zexion was staring out the window in confusion and jealousy started to fill his veins, slowly he moved back down into bed beside Marluxia.

Axel turned off the shower and stepped out the minute the water stopped he heard it.
“AH! YES! Fuck Me HARDER!”
Axel listened in curiosity.
/Isn’t that... Zexion?/
Slowly he opened the bathroom door and checking that everyone was still sleeping and that Riku wasn’t around he peeked through the crack in the door, sure enough there was Zexion head laying back over the edge of the bed with that look of ecstacy on his face that Axel so badly wanted to cause.
/Bastard! How could he go and do that after what happened yesterday... Shit... What does he know...?/
Axel moved away from the door when Riku re entered, he blushed at the sight of Axel.
The redhead grinned.
“Wanna go for a walk?”
“Dude it’s only 7 am... You should probably sleep more...”
Axel shrugged pulling some boxer shorts on.
“I can sleep later on...”
Riku listened.
“Are they at it again?”
The redhead frowned while pulling on a black tank top.
“Let’s go...”
Axel slipped his feet into his flip flops and walked out of the camper van with Riku in tow who was pulling a t shirt over his head.
“Dude slow down!”
Axel looked frustrated.
“Woah... What’s wrong...?”
The redhead shook his head and kept walking towards the beach when Riku ran ahead and stood in front of him forcing him to stop.
“Hey... Tell me whats wrong...”
Axel tried to walk around him but Riku was gonna keep him there until he confessed, the redhead sighed again.
“Fine... I’ll tell you, but please don’t utter a word of this to anyone...”

Zexion stretched contentedly out on the bed.
“Ahhh...”
Marluxia smiled down at his lover.
“Feeling better now baby?”
“Much better... Ehm... I’m just gonna run to the bathroom okay?”
The pink haired man lay down on the bed as Zexion left the bedroom careful to close the door behind him, he looked around at the sleeping bodies...
/They’re not here.../

“So we made out for a bit... Then he went back and snuggled up with Marluxia I don’t know why, but it tore me up inside...”
Riku nodded in understanding.
“So that’s why you went out last night...”
Axel nodded slowly examining his arm.
“So what was that about...”
Riku’s eyes were fixated on the large slash down Axel’s arm.
“Just me being stupid and drunk...”
The silver haired teen sighed.
“Dude I’ve seen stupid and drunk and that was a little beyond stupid and drunk... That was pretty frightening...”
Axel looked over at his concerned friend.
“I’m sorry I scared you... But really it’s nothing to worry about...”
Riku sighed clearly not comforted by Axel’s words at all...
“What’s wrong with you Riku...? You look even worse than I do and thats a bloody hard thing to achieve considering the amount I drank last night...”
He sat down in the sand and invited Axel to sit, which he did.
“Well after you fell asleep last night... Me and Sora... Well...”
Axel was wide eyed.
“You told him?”
“I kissed him...”
The redheads mouth was agape.
“Oh and shortly before that I told Kairi to shut the fuck up...”
Axel was grinning from ear to ear.
“What the hell made you do that?! You’re in love with him! The last thing you wanna do is make yourself look like an asshole to him!”
Riku laughed.
“She wasn’t gonna let you stay in the camper van cause you were too drunk...”
This made the redhead smile from ear to ear.
“You resisted the urge to take advantage of me, took care of me, stopped me from fucking myself up completely, got me home safely, took my wet clothes off AND defended me against the menace that is Kairi! Why am I not with you?”
What was a joke in words settled into his mind...
/Why am I not with Riku...?/
A slightly awkward silence settled around them when they heard noises not too far away.
Riku looked around.
“Shit it’s Sora and Kairi! I can’t face them right now!”
Axel jumped up and dragged Riku behind some nearby rocks.
“Shhh... They won’t see us here if we’re quiet...”
They were crouched closely in between two huge rocks together listening.
Kairi was giggling.
“But why now Sora?”
“I dunno I guess it just feels right you know?”
Kairi sighed.
“I was beginning to wonder if you’d ever want to... I was starting to think, you didn’t like me anymore...”
Riku wondered what was going on.
Sora paused close to where they were hiding.
“Course I like you Kairi... I wouldn’t want to do this with you, if I didn’t love you...”
Axel’s eyes were wide as Sora and Kairi lay down in the sand and kissed, his eyes caught Riku’s gaze, his aqua eyes were glazing over with tears...
The redhead caught Riku’s lips with his own and kissed him hard, Riku pulled away quickly but Axel held him for a moment and whispered softly into his ear.
“I know I’ll never be Sora to you... But I do care...”
Riku looked into his eyes for a moment, but Axel couldn’t return his gaze, unnecessary guilt was streaming through Riku’s veins as he whispered back angrily.
“Yeah well Axel, it’s not like I’m ever gonna be able to replace Zexion for you am I?”
The redhead looked down at Kairi and Sora who were now too busy and noisy to notice him leaving their hiding place among  the rocks and moving away from Riku walked briskly away down the beach...
Riku watched as Axel kept walking away from him, slowly he too slipped away from the rocks with tears in his eyes...
/How could he do that with Kairi after our kiss last night...? I practically threw myself at him.../
His thoughts returned to Axel...
Their kiss...
And he realised with severe guilt he’d possibly done to Axel what Sora had done to him...
/Fuck.../

Axel wandered off back towards the camper van with tears running down his cheeks.
/Why is it everytime I open up to someone they fuck me right over... Ugh men are fucking stupid, after this holiday I’m gonna go try date some girls... At least theres a few back home who are INTO me and honest about it!/
His thoughts returned to Riku, how he had seemed to care and his sadness and anger returned, he knew Zexion would be close by...
Axel started running into the forest tears streaming down his face...
Twigs and branches whipped at him as he ran, but he didn’t care...
He ran until he was gasping for air and still didn’t stop, until tripping over a root and hitting the ground hard.
He lay there for a moment and let his sobs and tears flow...
“Fuck...”
His tears were making the world look distorted and as he blinked he realised it was the same cold place, with the same cold people.

Riku returned to the camper van to find Zexion alone reading a book, when he came in he looked up from it and then continued.
“Hey... Have you seen Axel around?”
Zexion blinked at him.
“No.”
Then he went back to reading his book.
“Are you sure?”
Zexion closed his book and sighed.
“I said I didn’t see him... I’ve been here all day with Marluxia...”
Zexion smiled at him.
“You shouldn’t get too close to Axel... You know how promiscuious he can be...”
Riku smirked back.
“Seems more than just Axel knows about being over promiscuious...”
Zexion appeared like a deer in headlights for a moment as the shower stopped splashing but quickly regained his composure.
“Who? Is there gossip floating around that I don’t know about?”
Zexion faked excitment at the potential gossip.
Riku was about to answer Zexion, when Kairi and Sora walked in, parts of them covered in sand, both grinning like maniacs.
The silver haired teen gulped when he saw how happy they both looked, before he was certain their relationship was full of cracks, but seeing them both smiling and happy like this...
Now he was struggling to see its imperfection...
Riku sighed and sat down.
Zexion grinned at Sora and Kairi.
“So where were you two?”
Kairi giggled.
“Just on the beach...”
Sora’s cheeks reddened and Riku’s heart broke just a tiny bit...
/So they really did it.../
The silver haired teen stood up.
“I’m gonna go look for Axel...”
Sora smiled over at him.
“I’ll come help you...”
Kairi was too happy to possibly object to Sora going, after all, he had just given her his virginity...
/I guess he must love me.../
She blew kisses after him as he left which he caught and put in his pocket.
Riku walked out and Sora followed, they walked towards the forest in silence.
“Uhm... About what happened last night...”
Riku didn’t even look at him.
“Nothing happened last night Sora.”
The brunette looked at the ground as they walked.
“I don’t know why you’re even walking with me... If that’s all you wanted to say then go back before Kairi gets pissed at you for being out with someone you might cheat on her with...”
Sora looked up at Riku with hurt in his eyes.
But he refused to look into his eyes, he knew that if he had to look into his huge blue eyes he’d give in and be in a position to be hurt again...
“But Riku... I...”
The silver haired teen shook his head and clenched his fists.
“Sora you have a girlfriend... You had a choice and you chose her...”
“But Riku...”
Riku ignored him and without looking at him coldly said.
“Just go back, I have to find Axel...”
Sora stood there as he watched Riku walk away.
“Riku...”

Axel was sitting against a tree now still sobbing.
/Maybe if I stay hidden here... They’ll just move on and then I can head home... If I’m home I won’t have to face them... I can avoid them for the most part.../
Tears were rolling down his cheeks over his small black upside down teardrop tattoos.
“Axel!”
He could hear a voice calling out his name slowly carefully he scrambled to his feet, wincing when he stood on his left foot.
“...Shit...”
Slowly he limped further into the forest.
“Axel please if you can hear me answer me!”
The redhead was confused, the voice sounded like it was coming from different directions now...
He backed up against a large oak tree and listened carefully...
The voice was coming closer now.
“Axel!”
He could see Riku...
Who looked at him.
Then Zexion’s lips were on his own...
Riku turned away, walking off...
Axel pushed Zexion away.
“RIKU! COME BACK!”
Zexion giggled and cuddled into Axel’s chest who pushed him away immediately and started walking after Riku.
“RIKU!”
Zexion pulled Axel back and pinned him against the large oak tree, slowly he moved his lips up Axel’s exposed shoulder...
Axel resisted but as soon as Zexion reached his neck, the redheads will started to crumble away as he moaned at the contact of the lips on his exposed flesh.
“See... Doesn’t this feel good?”
Axel moaned as Zexion pulled his tank top up and kissed down his stomach...
“I hate you Zexion...”
The blue haired teen grinned and gently nipped at Axel’s lower stomach making him cry out in pleasure and pain.
“You hate me do you? I wonder what I could do to make you love me again?”
Kneeling down in front of Axel, Zexion unbuttoned his jeans and released his trapped erection.
Slowly deliberately Zexion licked it from top to bottom making Axel cry out with pleasure.
“Zexion stop it...”
His hands tangled in the blue hair to try and push him away...
“Ahhh... Zexion...”
But Zexion continued to be persist licking and lightly sucking Axel’s hard member until Axel’s will was well and truly broken, his hands were tangled in his hair pulling him closer, getting as much of himself as he could into Zexion’s mouth.
His breathing was becoming heavier as Zexion worked him and bent him to his will...
“Zexion!”
Zexion suddenly stopped sucking and Axel was in a pleasure driven mess...
“Don’t stop please!”
Zexion got off his knees.
“ Axel... Do you love me?”
The redhead was at his wits end.
“No I don’t love you...”
“Oh I see... Okay then, no loss for me...”
Zexion turned on his heel and started to walk back towards the camper van.
Axel was getting more pissed off by the second.
“What the fuck do you mean by that?”
The smaller teen grinned and turned around switching his face to look as though he was almost bored.
“Well... I have a boyfriend... I can just go back and act like this never happened...”
“Yeah so you’re a cheating slut, whats that got to do with me? Apart from of course you cheated on him with me...”
Zexion turned his back on Axel again.
“Well my boyfriend isn’t HERE is he? Where as... Riku saw YOU kiss ME... And I’m pretty sure he’s not going to question what his eyes clearly saw...”
Zexion gazed over his shoulder watching Axel’s face fall as the full weight of what had just happened collapsed down on him.
The younger teen started walking back towards the camper van leaving Axel broken and once again hurt under a huge oak tree...
The words came from his mouth involuntarily as a hate fuelled whisper.
“I fucking hate you Zexion...”
The younger teen turned to look back at Axel sarcastically.
“I know you don’t mean that...”
The redhead limped with determination on his face towards Zexion and despite the pain of his now swollen ankle walked until he was standing over Zexion dangerously, the words began as a whisper...
“I fucking...”
And ended in the full roaring power of Axel’s screamo band worthy voice.
“HATE YOU!”
The last two words echoed through the trees and many flapping birds wings could be heard taking flight in fear of it.
The redhead placed his hand on Zexion’s chest and moved him like a swinging door out of his path.
“Manipulating little fuck...”
Zexion was shellshocked, Axel was walking away from him, had rejected HIM...
His mouth was agape as he watched the figure walking further away.
Quickly he ran after Axel and catching up sweetened up immediately.
“Uhm... Can I at least help you back to the camper van? You look like you’ve hurt your ankle pretty bad...”
The redhead was destroyed inside but he wasn’t going to let Zexion know that.
“Ha... Yeah no thanks I’d rather drag myself naked with two broken legs through this forest than accept your help... So drop the ‘nice’ crap... I ain’t buying...”
Zexion could feel his pulse quicken up with desire.
/What the fuck is wrong with me? Hes treating me like shit and I’m horny..?/
He watched Axel move with a newfound sort of respect for him...
“I... I’m sorry Axel...”
The redhead froze at the change in Zexion’s voice and tried to keep his voice steady despite the fact that his heart was pounding with the hope he was wrong about him.
“What?”
“I said I’m sorry... I was wrong to do what I did... I’ve been wrong using you like this... And if we’re going to be together... We should do it right...”
Axel’s heart was pounding like a jackhammer in his chest as Zexion slowly captured Axel’s lips...
“I’m sorry...”
Zexion whispered this between the kisses he was planting softly along Axel’s jawline.
“No... We can’t... Things have changed...”
The small teen was staring into the green eyes of Axel.
“My feelings haven’t... I couldn’t choose... I stupidly wanted to have my cake and eat it too... But I don’t want to do that to you...”
Axel’s heart was beating rapidly now.
“So, what are you saying Zexion?”
The teen smiled up at him.
“I’m saying...”
Slowly his lips met Axel’s and he whispered into them.
“I choose you...”
Axel’s heart felt like it was going to explode as Zexion slowly kissed down his neck and started to remove his clothes...
The redhead watched as the teen stood there in nothing but his boxer shorts and slowly started to remove his clothing too...
“I don’t want this...”
Zexion smiled like an angel.
“Your lips say no, but I know that it’s only your lips... I know you’ve been hurt Axel... I know you have...”
Slowly he removed Axel’s tank top and kissed his arm where the long wound was.
“Stop it!”
Axel wouldn’t look at Zexion...
“No...”
His lips met Axel’s wounded arm again and again causing tears to roll down Axel’s face as he tried to pull away.
“Please... Stop pulling away from me... I’m giving you all of me, you just need to... Take it...”
Axel loosened up as Zexion pulled his top over his head and kissed down his stomach.
“I love you Axel...”
The redhead froze at these words as Zexion slowly released him from his confining shorts and boxers.
Zexion helped him down to the ground.
“Is your ankle okay?”
Axel nodded slowly as Zexion removed his boxer shorts and let them fall to the ground beside him.
Slowly Zexion climbed on top of him and Axel watched his expression as he slowly prepared himself...
He looked like an angel slowly pleasuring and preparing himself for what was to come...
Axel felt love and want for him tingle all over his body...
Axel felt himself gulp as Zexion eased himself down onto his hardened length.
Zexion sighed as he slid Axel slowly in and out of himself...
The redhead’s hands were on Zexion’s hips as he softly rocked back and forth he could feel him tighten as his sighs became louder and more intense.
“A-Axel!”
The redhead watched Zexion over him moving faster and faster, he was having trouble containing himself hardly believing that he was causing his moans of pleasure for once...
It looked like he would be from now on too...
Axel was watching him as he quickened up, his cheeks were flushed, there were sweat beads forming on his forehead, his eyes were closed tightly and was biting his lip...
“You... Don’t have to be quiet here Zexion...”
Zexion’s eyes opened, his gaze caught Axel’s almost immediately...
His shaking hand reached out for the ground to lower himself, he kissed Axel softly and cried out as Axel brought him closer and closer to climax.
“Axel! Oh god... Axel!”
The redhead thrust harder into his younger lover and breathlessly said something he didn’t expect.
“I... I love you Zexion...”
Zexion’s head fell back slowly, his hands gripped Axel’s thighs tightly and his slightly open mouth gave way to a loud moan of pleasure as he climaxed...
Axel watched as what he’d secretly dreamed of for years happened right in front of his eyes...
/Zexion’s  mine... I’m making love to him... He loves me... He loves me.../
Axel felt Zexion tighten hard around him and pulling Zexion’s hips down hard against his own he climaxed deep inside his young lover...
Zexion practically collapsed on top of Axel who caught him in his arms and embraced him, holding him close to his quickly beating heart.
Axel smiled to himself.
/Finally... Things are looking up.../
Zexion kissed his lips slowly and listened to Axel’s heart beating...

Axel would’ve lay there forever...
/This is probably the most perfectly beautiful moment in my life.../
He looked at Zexion and smoothed his hair back from his face, looking into his perfect angelic eyes made him feel blessed to be alive.
“I love you Zexion...”
Zexion snuggled closer to him and smiled.
After a few minutes of perfect silence Zexion still breathing heavily sat up.
“Maybe we should head back...?”
Axel reluctantly sat up.
“Do we have to?”
Zexion smiled sweetly while pulling back on his clothes.
“Well we may as well tell everyone about us...”
Axel felt his heart explode with pleasure and whispered.
“Really?”
Zexion nodded helping him back up onto his feet and handing him his black tanktop.
“Will you be okay walking home or do you need help?”
Axel smiled.
“I’ll be fine...”

They walked back to the camper van, Axel had his arm around Zexion’s shoulders lovingly as they approached the van...
“You okay?”
Axel nodded as Zexion walked ahead of him into the camper van...
Walked right over to Marluxia...
And kissed him passionately right in front of Axel...
“I missed you baby!”
Marluxia smiled at Zexion and kissed his forehead.
“I missed you too, I got worried when Riku came back alone...”

Axel felt his heart fall as he realised, Zexion had lied to him...
He didn’t care for him...
He had no intention of ever telling anyone what had just happened...
And worst of all Zexion didn’t love him...
He’d lied about it...
He’d been used by someone he was truly falling in love with...
Axel felt his heart fall and smash in the pit of his stomach and ran outside to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment