Axel fell to his knees outside the camper van feeling like a fool.
He had seen how Zexion behaved towards him moments before...
IT happened...
/How could I have been so stupid...?/
Tears flowed freely down his face someone was pulling at the door to come out to him...
He stood up bruised inside and out and tried to move away, but he was exhausted and collapsed onto the ground...
Then Roxas eyes were over him full of concern...
He might have been shouting, Axel wasn’t sure...
His focus was on what he could see through the door, Marluxia and Zexion cuddled up together and him...
Used and thrown there like a piece of rubbish...
Right at that moment that’s exactly what he felt like too...
“Axel, are you okay?”
He was so tired, he wanted to sleep...
Slowly he dragged himself from the ground and ignoring the looks of everyone in the camper van walked into the only real bedroom and fell onto the bed into a deep pain induced sleep...
Zexion rolled his eyes and grinning teased his lover.
“No nookie tonight eh baby?”
Kairi stood up.
“Damn straight no nookie tonight if you’re sleeping out here with the rest of us!”
Marluxia smiled kindly at Zexion.
“Axel needs the room more than we do... He’s not well... He did get soaked last night...”
Zexion rolled his eyes again and blew his fringe out of his face.
“Please... Axel’s just having an emotional episode... Let me correct that ANOTHER emotional episode...”
Riku caught Zexion’s eye and gave him a look of warning the teen merely smirked in return.
“So Zexion, what's up with Axel?”
Zexion looked at Riku through half lidded eyes.
“How the hell should I know?”
Riku smirked back.
“Well you were the one who found him...”
The younger teen narrowed his eyes realising that in his impatience to fuck Axel, Riku had bore witness to a little bit of what happened...
/I need to keep my cool.../
“And?”
Riku played with a stray piece of his hair calculating his next move.
“Well you were the last person with him...”
He let the silence hang as everyone waited for Zexion’s explanation...
“How should I know? He went off last night and got hammered over something none of us have a clue about, well except maybe Riku...”
Suddenly the room’s attention shifted to Riku.
“I went out and found him hammered... Not a whole lot to tell...”
/Except we kissed and it felt awesome and then I kissed Sora and Axel offered to suck my cock.../
Riku could feel his face redden slightly and Zexion’s smirk grew wider...
“Then why are you blushing Riku?”
Sora noticed the blush on Riku’s face and his mind wondered had anything happened between his best friend and Axel...
/I know we kissed... But is he actually gay?/
Riku simply rolled his eyes and gave Zexion a look that said ‘this isn’t over’ and walked into the bedroom where Axel was sleeping and closed the door after him.
Slowly he sat down on the bed near Axel and moved his hand to his pulse...
His heart was still beating, Riku exhaled loudly relieved that Axel hadn’t done anything stupid...
Yet...
/Drugs could have a delayed effect.../
He sat there for a while just watching every inhaled breath with relief until he too eventually fell asleep...
Zexion subtly watched the door expecting Riku to come out at some stage that night.
But he didn’t...
Zexion listened out for the bed softly creaking...
Or soft murmurs from Axel...
Even from Riku...
But the night was silent and eventually Zexion fell asleep.
When Axel awoke the next day he found Riku across the bottom of the bed fully clothed and fast asleep...
The redhead sighed and took off the clothes he’d slept in...
The clothes that still had stains from...
He threw them down, feeling disgusting...
Wrapping a towel around his waist he went towards the bathroom trying to ignore Zexion and Marluxia sleeping cosily outside the bathroom door, closed it and got into the shower...
He scrubbed his skin hard...
/You’re a fucking idiot... You deserve what he did to you because you fell for it.../
Axel scrubbed his skin harder and harder...
He scrubbed until the wound he’d had on his arm was open and bleeding again.
Relief filled his body...
/You fucking idiot... I suppose you’re gonna go cut yourself to ribbons now too... Hey if you’re gonna screw up one thing you wasted years on why not fuck them all up?/
His shaky hand reached out for someone’s razor it had a pink handle...
/Probably one of the girls razors.../
He looked at his arm and carefully examined where he’d cut before...
Slowly he put the blade to his skin and pulled across quickly he inhaled quickly at the pain of it...
Then exhaled slowly as the numbness took over.
Once that had worn off...
He turned the razor on his arm that was unharmed...
The scars had faded so much, he’d come so far...
A tiny voice in his mind urged him not to do it...
He held the razor to his untainted skin and pulled it across fast, again and again and again...
Causing blood to surface and escape and spill over...
His eyes fluttered at the pain and the exquisite numbness...
The razor fell from his hand and he slid slowly down the side of the shower exhaling very slowly.
/Yes... You succumbed, you finally accept what you are and where you belong.../
Water washed mercilessly over his open wounds and caused a distracting sting.
He just sat there breathing as the water washed over his body.
Axel slowly pulled himself up from the floor as the numbness started to lift from him...
The reality that he’d just harmed himself while in sober mind, after 5 years of resisting and fighting it hit him like a truck speeding up a highway...
/Why did I do that...? Five years and I haven’t... Why...?/
Someone was at the door of the bathroom turning the knob.
/I have to hide my arms!/
“I’m in here...”
The banging on the door stopped.
“Axel...?”
The redhead sighed quietly.
“Yeah it’s me...”
Roxas sighed with relief.
“You had me worried...”
Axel rolled his eyes and grabbed a second towel to hide the arm he’d freshly harmed...
No one would notice the extra damage he did to the arm that was already harmed ...
He opened the door hardly paying attention to his blonde friend.
“Well... I was just wondering how you’re feeling?”
Axel barely looked at him.
“Fine...”
He pulled some clothes from his backpack with his good hand drying his hair with the towel that he was also using to cover his fresh wounds.
“Well... Do you want to talk about anything?”
The redhead rolled his eyes.
“I think the opportunity for anything I would’ve wanted to talk to you about is long gone...”
Confusion then hurt understanding flashed across the young blondes face.
“We... Could talk about that if you wanted to...”
Axel shook his head with an armful of clothes and made his way back to the bedroom.
“It would bring me no comfort to talk about that now... Especially now that I’ve finally put it behind me...”
Roxas looked visibly concerned.
“I... Never meant to hurt you...”
Axel looked towards the bedroom door.
“Yeah but what people do and what people MEAN to do are usually worlds apart...”
With that he entered the bedroom and closed the door behind him watching as Roxas saddened face disappeared behind the wood, Axel’s eyes landed on Riku’s sleeping figure...
/Still fast asleep... What the hell is he doing in here anyway...?/
Quietly he dried himself off and pulled on the clothes he’d gotten from his bag...
Riku stirred a little as Axel was tying the laces of his black converse, he wiped his eyes absently and spotted Axel.
“Oh... Hi...”
Without saying a word Axel got up and left the room only to bump back into Roxas.
“Oh uh... Sorry Axel...”
His eyes were on the floor as Axel moved towards the door of the camper van.
All he wanted was to get away from everyone.
“You going out...?”
The redhead sighed.
“Yeah... Why?”
Roxas gritted his teeth.
“Because I would like to talk to you that’s why! Jesus I thought I’d made myself more than clear earlier...”
Axel walked straight out the door.
The blonde teen followed him.
“Hey come on this isn’t fair! I just want to talk for fuck sake!”
Axel stopped and turned around.
“Oh and fucking your best friend to figure out if you’re gay is?! If you’re feeling shitty because you think this has something to do with you, don’t flatter yourself... I’m over it.”
The redhead started walking again with Roxas in tow.
“Dude you used to be able to tell me everything... What the hell happened?”
Axel shook his head lighting up a cigarette.
“People grow apart man...”
Roxas stopped walking.
“I’m trying to help here... I’m trying to make amends... Why are you being such an asshole?”
Axel stopped walking.
“Fine... Fine... If you want to come along do... Just please stop shouting...”
Roxas smiled and followed Axel away from the camper van towards the beach.
“It’s gonna suck to leave here today huh?”
The redhead took a long drag of his cigarette and shook his head.
“No... This place has been a fucking nightmare...”
Roxas looked at him in wonder.
“Why? What happened that made it such a nightmare... I mean everyone goes out and gets drunk...”
“It wasn’t the getting drunk or the getting sick or anything to do with that part... It’s... Nevermind... It wouldn’t benefit either of us if I told you...”
The blonde looked at the hard expression on Axel’s face with growing concern.
“What happened that made you do that?”
Axel exhaled heavily letting the smoke escape his mouth...
“I... It doesn’t even matter... It’s beyond stupid... Maybe sometime in the future I’ll tell you but it’s nothing big... It’ll just make things awkward...”
Roxas spied Axel’s arm warmers.
“Okay then...”
They walked along the beach for a time in silence...
The sun was beaming down upon them and Roxas started to kick sand out in front of him.
“Can I ask you something?”
“Sure...”
“And you won’t get mad...?”
“I can’t promise I won’t get mad if it pisses me off...”
Roxas contemplated this for a moment when he glimpsed the top of a gash...
“Axel what’s with the arm warmers? It’s really warm out...”
Roxas reached out and gently pulled one of them down revealing the wound Axel had caused himself the other night.
“It’s from when I got hammered... Haven’t you seen this already?”
Roxas suspiciously took in Axel’s calm demeanour.
“Hey if you don’t believe me ask Riku... He was with me when it happened...”
The redhead took another long drag of his cigarette and kept walking.
The blonde teen followed and took a deep breath.
“I am sorry about what happened between us...”
Axel stopped walking and kept his back turned away from Roxas.
“I mean... I never meant for it to be like that and...”
The blonde approached Axel slowly.
“I told you not to worry about it...”
Roxas stopped dead in his tracks.
“But you know I just wanted to...”
Axel forced a calm expression onto his face.
“Hey, uh would you mind if I just walked by myself for a bit...”
The blonde looked at Axel.
/He really doesn’t seem bothered... But something doesn’t feel right.../
“Uhm... Yeah sure, I guess I’ll see you back at the van then...”
The redhead nodded and started to walk away.
“Hey remember we’re moving on at midday okay? Don’t forget...”
Axel just waved to say he’d heard him and left Roxas standing on the beach alone not sure whether or not Axel really was okay.
Riku was sitting alone in the bedroom wondering what to do about this situation.
/He was upset... He likes him... Liked him maybe? And well I can’t talk... I kissed Sora... I don’t even know why I’m jealous... There’s nothing between us... Maybe it was just because he was drunk it happened... Was he serious about what he said when we were on the beach...? Shit... I don’t know... Do I go out and look for him... Or wait?/
Riku got up off the bed and took a deep breath before stepping outside the bedroom door only to see Roxas walk inside.
“Hey Roxas, have you seen Axel?”
The blonde nodded looking somewhat concerned.
“Yeah I was walking on the beach with him a little while ago...”
Riku thought about this for a moment.
“Is he okay?”
Roxas nodded.
“Well he says he is anyway...”
“What do you mean ‘he says he is’?”
Roxas turned to face Riku.
“I can’t shake the feeling that something’s really wrong with him...”
Riku nodded remembering his self harming incident from two nights ago.
“Maybe I should go look for him...”
Roxas shook his head.
“I wouldn’t... He said he wanted to be left alone... He might think I sent you out after him...”
Riku was boiling over with worry.
“Oh by the way can I ask you something?”
“Sure...?”
“Axel said you were there the other night when he hurt his arm... What happened?”
Riku wondered why Axel wouldn’t answer it himself.
“He hurt himself...”
Roxas’ eyes narrowed.
“I knew he was at it again!”
Riku quickly realised this was exactly what he shouldn’t have said and looked at Roxas like he hadn’t a clue what he was on about.
“What are you talking about? The guy fell over a rock and hurt himself on our way back from the beach he was pissed...”
Roxas quickly simmered down.
“Oh...”
Riku raised an eyebrow questioningly at Roxas.
“Why what were you thinking?”
The blonde paled.
“Oh nothing... Axel used to try stunts from Jackass when he was drunk... That’s all...”
Riku forced himself to grin at Roxas.
“It sounds like something he’d do alright...”
Both teens moved away with the same heavy burden on their hearts in regards to their close friend.
Riku walked towards the door.
“He seemed a little pissed at me this morning... I’m gonna go look for him and apologise...”
Roxas nodded.
“Alrighty, well don’t say I didn’t warn you...”
Riku nodded at Roxas who was secretly relieved that he was going out after him.
Zexion got up out of bed shortly after Riku left.
“Morning Roxas!”
“Morning Zexion.”
Zexion boiled water to make tea.
“Would you like some tea?”
“No thanks...”
“Awww Roxas! Why the long face?”
The blonde sighed.
“Just worried about Axel...”
Zexion narrowed his eyes at the boiling water.
“Oh don’t be worried you know as well as I do what he’s like...”
“Uh huh...”
/Except I used to be his best friend and spent a few nights in bed with him.../
Zexion made himself a cup of tea and sipped it.
“You know you should be careful of dealing with boiling water... Especially when you’re just in your underwear...”
Zexion grinned at Roxas.
“So you noticed...”
Roxas rolled his eyes.
“Back it up bitch, you know I don’t swing that way... And even if I did you would sooo not be my type...”
Zexion’s mouth was open.
“Are you implying I’m not pretty enough for you?”
Roxas smirked.
“Let’s just say you’re not what I’d be looking for in a guy...”
Curious now Zexion queried this...
“So say hypothetically you were ‘gay’ and you HAD to choose one of the guys staying here... Who would you choose?”
Roxas held his hands out in surrender.
“Dude I am not having this conversation...”
Zexion sat down on the floor.
“Oh come on! Your girlfriends asleep... It’s harmless fun!”
The blonde rolled his eyes.
“Fine I’ll play your stupid game...”
Zexion smiled over at Roxas.
“Great! So who would it be? Obviously you don’t want me...”
Roxas grinned.
“How about Riku?”
“Nah...”
“Sora?”
“Don’t be sick man he’s like a brother to me!”
Zexion grinned and pointed over his shoulder to his sleeping boyfriend.
“How about Marluxia?”
“Ehm... No... No offense Zex but the pink hair just doesn’t do it for me...”
“Oh... I see...”
Roxas looked around himself.
“What?”
Zexion grinned.
“So it’d be Axel then?”
Roxas felt a slight colour come to his cheeks and he tried to keep calm.
“I guess if I had to pick a guy from here then yeah, why not him... He probably knows me better than anyone else here...”
Zexion nodded.
“Yeah I guess so... I think I know someone who might share your interest too...”
Roxas raised an eyebrow.
“Who? Marluxia?”
“Nope...”
“You?”
“No...”
“It couldn’t be Sora... He’s just found out the joys of sex with Kairi... Which means it’s...”
Zexion nodded.
“Riku? No way man, he’s not gay.”
Zexion shrugged.
“I have reason to believe differently...”
Roxas shook his head.
“Come on! He can’t be...”
“Have you ever seen him out with a girl?”
Roxas nodded.
“Yeah! He was after Kairi for years!”
Zexion grinned.
“Are you 100% sure he was after Kairi?”
Roxas thought for a moment and his eyebrows sprung up.
“You don’t think he was after Sora...?”
Zexion nodded.
“Watch him around Sora... It’s so obvious...”
Roxas shrugged.
“Ah he’s with Kairi it’s not like he’s gonna try anything...”
Zexion took another long drink of his tea.
“I wouldn’t be so sure...”
With that Zexion got up and washed his cup.
“I’m gonna go take a shower okay?”
The blonde teen nodded, his head filled with thoughts about Riku’s intentions in regards to Sora.
/He wouldn’t do anything to Sora that Sora wouldn’t want... Would he?/
Axel continued to walk down the beach alone.
/Fuck this I should just go fucking home... This place is doing absolutely nothing for me... I hate everyone... Almost everyone here.../
He pulled another cigarette out of the box he had in the pocket of his jeans and lit it.
/Fuck sake... I’m even smoking more than usual... And old fuck buddies are coming back to haunt me.../
He felt a twinge of hurt go through him as he thought of Roxas.
/Maybe I should’ve listened to what he had to say... I mean we were great friends.../
Axel took another long drag of his cigarette and looked out over the ocean thinking about everything...
When he heard someone calling out his name...
“Axel! Axel... You here?”
The redhead could see a familiar figure walking up the beach.
/Ah shit it’s Riku... I’m not in the mood of him giving me shit too right now.../
Quietly he started to move further up the beach looking for somewhere to hide.
“Axel!”
/He’s getting closer.../
He kept close to the rocks and desperately tried to find somewhere he could hide.
“Axel!”
Still he was getting even closer.
/Fuck it.../
Axel broke into a jog up the beach no longer caring if Riku saw him or not.
Riku immediately spotted Axel’s hair and shouted after him.
“Axel! Wait on me!”
The redhead heard this and broke into a sprint.
Riku ran after him wondering what he was up to.
“Hey what the fuck stop!”
Axel tried to run as far and as fast as he could but he found himself quickly slowing down.
/Stupid cigarettes.../
Riku was coming up behind him fast and he tried to run for it again but Riku grabbed his arm before he could take off.
“So I assume your ankle is better then?”
Axel gave Riku a confused look.
“What?”
Riku smirked then laughed.
The redhead scratched his head in pure confusion.
“Ehm... Are you feeling okay?”
Riku stopped laughing and cleared his throat.
“Yeah I... Uh I just came out to see if you were alright...”
Axel’s eyes turned cold.
“Yeah I’m fine...”
The redhead started to move away.
“Why did you run from me?”
“I didn’t really want to have the conversation that we’re probably gonna have right now...”
Riku moved so that he was standing beside Axel.
“And what conversation would THAT be?”
“The conversation about everything that happened yesterday...”
Riku sighed.
“Do you wanna start or will I?”
Axel made a half hearted shrug.
“I said I cared, you didn’t care... I ran off, fell in the forest, hurt my ankle, heard people calling my name, recognised your voice tried to go to you, ran into Zexion...”
His voice cracked on his name, then he took a deep breath and tried to continue.
“Zexion was an asshole to me... So I went after you... And then...”
Axel started to turn away from Riku but Riku moved so that he was still facing him.
“Then what happened?”
“He tricked me into thinking we’d be together...”
Riku nodded solemnly.
“Then what?”
Axel took another deep breath.
“He told me he loved me... And we had sex...”
Axel’s eyes glazed over.
“But when we got back... He went straight to Marluxia and pretended like what had just happened... Didn’t...”
Riku nodded in understanding moving close to Axel.
“I didn’t mean for it to happen like that... I told him he was an asshole and somehow I fell for his bullshit...”
“I understand...”
Axel moved away from Riku to look into his eyes.
“What? How can you say you understand? I don’t even understand!”
Axel pushed Riku away and started to walk back up the beach towards the camper van.
But Riku caught up and spinning Axel around captured Axel’s lips with his own.
The redhead opened his eyes in surprise and then let them fall closed as the silver haired teens hands found their way up his back, embracing him, giving him unfamiliar comfort...
All to soon Riku let Axel go and started to walk back towards the camper van.
The redheads fingers lingered on his lips for a moment before he started after Riku.
Roxas walked over to Sora’s bed and lightly shook him awake.
“Sora... I need to talk to you... Can we go for a walk or something?”
Sora wiped his eyes.
“Uhm... Yeah sure...”
He wiped his eyes again sleepily and grabbed the shorts he’d been wearing the night before and some flip flops that were lying near his bed.
“Okay lets go...”
Roxas led the way as Sora followed groggily.
“Uhm... This may sound odd but I wanna talk to you about Riku...”
Sora suddenly woke up.
“What about Riku?”
The blonde looked around himself cautiously.
“Uhm... Well I was noticing how he acts around you...”
Sora stopped walking.
“What are you on about?”
Roxas stopped too.
“I just... You’re with Kairi and I wouldn’t want him to screw that up on you... You worked for a long time to get her...”
“So what you think I’M gay?”
The blonde shook his head in frustration.
“NO that’s not what I mean... I just mean... Are you happy with Kairi?”
The brunette nodded automatically.
Sora replayed this question over in his head a few times and really pondered it.
“Well then... All I’m saying is be aware of it... And maybe don’t be alone anywhere with him...”
The brunette rolled his eyes.
“Even if he IS gay Roxas it doesn’t make him a RAPIST! God... I’m going back to bed...”
Roxas sighed with relief as Sora went back into the camper van.
/Maybe I am just overreacting... Plus didn’t he say he was interested in... Axel.../
Sora could feel his heart beating hard as he made his way back to the camper van.
/Did anyone see us kiss? Fuck... Does Kairi know?!/
He took a few deep breaths before he walked back inside.
Axel ran in front of Riku.
“Okay man... What the fuck is going on here? I’m really confused...”
Riku raised an eyebrow.
“Let's just take this from the top... You like me...?”
Riku nodded.
“Yes... Hence why I just kissed you while you were stone cold sober as opposed to you kissing me to illustrate a point when you were shitfaced...”
Axel pulled a face trying to recall the hazy memory.
“Okay if you’re not even gonna take me seriously I couldn’t be bothered talking to you...”
Riku sighed.
“God you’re really moody today...”
Axel rolled his eyes.
“Well you would be too if some midget used you for sex...”
“Midget used you for?”
Riku caught Axel’s eye and both of them broke into laughter and they approached the camper van smiling and laughing together.
“Thanks man... You really cheered me up... I needed that...”
Riku looked quickly around then pulled Axel close, looked into his eyes and kissed his lips softly.
“That’s to make up for making fun of you earlier...”
Axel nodded slowly and smiled then moved an appropriate distance away from Riku before moving any nearer to the camper van.
Riku smiled.
“Thanks for understanding...”
Axel sighed.
“I know how hard it can be...”
Roxas watched through the blinds in the bathroom.
/So he really is gay... Why Axel though...?/
Both Axel and Riku walked in laughing and smiling.
Zexion looked unimpressed.
“You look happy...”
He practically spat the last word out like it was poison to his lips.
Axel nodded.
“Yeah... I feel like I just got lucky...”
Zexion’s eyes narrowed at Riku.
“Explain to me Axel how could that be when you were only out walking with Riku...?”
Zexion regained his sweet as shit demeanour.
Axel grinned and slapped Riku playfully across the ass making the silver haired teen jump.
“He’s VERY open minded...”
The awake occupants of the camper van laughed at Axel’s antics and went back to getting breakfast, Axel perched on the arm of one of the sofa’s and motioned dramatically.
“Anyway... How could he resist? It is ME after all...”
Everyone laughed except Zexion, who kept his eyes firmly on Axel.
“True... You do have a reputation as a bit of a slut...”
The redhead held his calm disposition firmly in place and let a whisper escape his lips.
“You would know...”
Everyone once again stopped dead and all eyes were on Zexion.
“Please Axel... Even if I was single... You wouldn’t exactly fill the slot of my ‘ideal lover’...”
The redhead laughed.
“Yeah just your bit on the side, huh Zexion?”
The camper van’s eyes were on Zexion when Marluxia woke up and embraced his lover.
“How’s it going baby?”
Axel shot Zexion a smirk that said ‘check mate’.
Everyone else in the camper van got back to what they were doing.
Kairi picked up a cup of coffee and whispered over to Namine.
“God gay guy’s have the BITCHIEST arguments...”
The blonde girl rolled her eyes.
“You sure you’re not one then?”
Kairi’s mouth dropped open.
“What exactly do you mean by that?”
Namine laughed.
“Please... You know as well as I do EXACTLY what I mean by that... The whole ‘I don’t want Axel in this place he’ll puke everywhere’ thing...”
Kairi sighed.
“Yeah well...”
Namine was waiting for an explanation when Kairi grabbed her and catching her off guard kissed her lips hard Namine froze up as Kairi gave one last soft peck to Namine’s lips then let her go.
“What is wrong with you!?”
Kairi giggled.
/That’ll shut you up.../
“You called me gay... I wouldn’t want you to be known as a liar.”
Zexion and Axel were too surprised to even think about continuing their argument.
Roxas and Sora were gob smacked.
“You just cheated on me... With Namine...”
“Yeah and you with... Kairi...”
Namine cleared her throat.
“Well technically I didn’t...”
Roxas grinned.
“Will you do it again!?”
Namine slapped him.
“Go fuck yourself...”
Riku looked at Roxas.
“Dude don’t... You know as well as I do when she curses stay the hell away...”
Roxas nodded and turned to Kairi.
“This is all your fault! Damn you and your bi-curious antics!”
Kairi waved her hand absently.
“Please... You loved it...”
Roxas looked dreamy.
“Yeah... But now Namine’s pissed at me... And using cuss words...”
Kairi grinned.
“She’ll get over it... In a day or two...”
Sora was looking at Kairi, clearly unimpressed.
Kairi smiled up at him.
“What’s wrong babe?”
Sora crossed his arms.
“If you do that it’s cool, but if I kissed... Hmmm Roxas right now you’ be pissed as hell...”
Kairi shrugged.
“Go ahead...”
Sora approached Roxas who was shaking his head like crazy.
“Oh no you don’t... I’m in enough trouble already!”
Sora scanned the room and approached Riku.
The silver haired teen’s eyes were huge.
“Me? What the fuck? Come on!”
Riku was leaning against the sofa near Axel and Sora positioned himself between Riku’s legs and kissed his lips hard...
/What the fuck! Axel is beside me and Kairi is there and Sora’s kissing me WTF?!/
Riku’s eyes stayed open and his hands remained gripped onto the arm of the chair, then as quickly as it had begun it was over leaving Riku very red faced.
Kairi was lounging on the Sofa across from them.
“That was pretty hot... Seven out of ten...”
Sora looked disgusted.
“Seven?”
Kairi shrugged.
“Sure it was hot... But there was no tongue... And Riku was highly unreactive...”
The brunette put on a determined face.
“I’ll show you seven!”
Riku moved from his place on the sofa into the bathroom and locked the door.
/What the hell is he doing?!/
“Did someone spike the fucking teabags! This place is like a nuthouse!”
Axel laughed as Sora banged on the door.
“Come on just once more, I promised this one will be hotter!”
Riku’s face was in his hands.
/Oh my fucking God! Sora wants to kiss me to show his girlfriend how hot it is? I feel the offer of a threesome coming on.../
Midday:
“Alright do we have everything?”
There were random grunts and nods of approval.
Marluxia nodded and pulled the van out of where it was parked back out from the clearing and towards the motorway.
“So where are we going next?”
“I guess the next place that takes our fancy?”
“Sounds good to me, alright guys keep an eye out for anywhere that looks like fun...”
“Aye aye captain!”
Zexion saluted his lover and cuddled up next to him in the front seat as he drove.
Axel made gagging motions to Riku who giggled discreetly trying not to make it too obvious.
“Namine I’m sorry... I didn’t mean SHE was hot I just meant girls making out in general is hot...”
“Oh and the fact that you’ve seen a few girls making out is supposed to make me feel BETTER!?”
“Uh no... That’s not what I meant!”
Sora was sitting with Kairi who was chatting away...
But Sora was distracted...
“What’s wrong Sora?”
“Huh?”
Sora broke free from his trance.
Kairi raised an eyebrow.
“You’re so weird sometimes...”
With that she ran off to where Namine had barricaded herself into the bedroom.
“Hey Namine, come out, I’m bored!”
“Go fuck yourself!”
“Jeez listen to little miss pottymouth here...”
Roxas rolled his eyes and went over to sit with Sora.
“So what’s wrong with you then?”
Sora shrugged.
“Just tired I guess...”
Axel leaned across the table and whispered something to Riku’s ear, the silver haired teen laughed and whispered something back.
Zexion could hear them and made extra effort to be close to Marluxia.
Sora subtly watched Axel and Riku too...
Feeling something that felt very like jealousy rise up in him.
/But Sora you’re not gay... Riku kissed you yes... But you love Kairi... Right?/
Sora nodded agreeing with himself.
/Yup I love her.../
Roxas gazed over at Riku and Axel too momentarily...
They looked like they were in their own little world...
/I wonder if Axel likes Riku too?/
Roxas mentally shook himself.
/Why am I even thinking that?/
“Come on Namine! Come out!”
Kairi pulled the handle trying to get the door open and Namine pulled it hard trying to keep it closed.
“I don’t want to come out you lezo pervert!”
Kairi laughed.
“Oh please! I was just trying to shut you up! Even if I was a lesbian you wouldn’t be anywhere near the top of my list...”
Namine could be heard gasping at the door.
“TAKE THAT BACK!”
Kairi dragged the door to try and keep it closed and Namine was trying to drag it open now.
“Ha ha yeah we should totally do that!”
Sora and Roxas attention was snapped back to Axel and Riku.
“Who’s up for a drinking game?”
Roxas and Sora looked at each other and made their way to the table that Riku and Axel were sitting at.
“You guys in?”
Sora walked over to the table the guys were sitting at, Roxas followed him sighing...
Kairi shrugged and joined them, then Namine curious about the game left the bedroom slapped Kairi across the arm and sat down on the opposite side of the table from her.
Sora perked up.
“Okay so what is this game anyway?”
Axel smiled.
“Which one do you wanna play Riku?”
The silver haired teen smirked and pulled out a deck of cards.
“If you pull a card that isn’t hearts you drink...”
Sora Roxas Kairi and Namine were wide eyed.
“Are you fucking serious?”
Roxas looked at Axel and Riku like they were nuts.
“Yup... You still wanna play?”
Roxas didn’t want to be shown up in front of his girlfriend and Sora.
“Yeah, I’m game.”
Sora took a deep breath.
“I guess I am too...”
Kairi just nodded.
Namine pulled a face and then said.
“Okay sure what the hell...”
Axel started pouring out drinks for all of them.
“We won’t start on shots straight away... That might be a little too extreme for 3 in the afternoon...”
Sora Roxas and Kairi looked terrified...
Namine looked like she couldn’t care less.
“Alrighty then here we go!”
Axel fetched six glasses from the cupboard and placed them in each of the players hands.
“Riku be a dear and explain the rules while I get the booze.”
The silver haired teen nodded.
“Right here are the rules, if you pull a card that isn’t hearts you drink, if you pull a heart you dont have to take a drink, but the rules change after round 3. After round 3 if you pull something that isn’t a heart you have a mouthful of your normal drink, if you pull a heart you get to give your drink to someone else, if you pull a jack queen or king of any suite except hearts you have to do a shot, if you pull a jack queen or king of hearts you get to pass the shot on, and if you pull an ace... God help you...”
Sora looked anxious.
“What happens if you pull an ace?”
Axel turned around with a big smirk on his face.
“You get to do a shot of my dreaded black 90% volume absinthe!”
Everyone at the table except Namine and Riku gasped slightly.
“9... 90% volume? Axel? I’m pretty sure I’d die after a shot of that!”
Namine snorted.
“Pussy...”
Sora turned to Namine.
“I am NO pussy.”
The blonde girl smirked.
“Prove it then... Pussy.”
Sora sat down.
“Start the damn game already.”
Axel laughed as he poured drink into his friends glasses and gently put his bottle of deadly black 90% volume absinthe in the middle of the table.
“Right game on!”
Zexion had sneaky peeks behind him at them and how their game was going now and then.
/Hmmm... Maybe I should go back there... Once they’re a little more hammered.../
“Marly would you mind terribly if I went to join the guys in their game?”
Marluxia spoke without taking his eyes off the road.
“Okay... But once I get tired I’m not driving any further...”
Zexion smiled at his lover.
“That’s okay babe, I don’t think anyone’s in a fit state to take over anyway...”
Zexion hopped out of the front seat back to the giggling crowd gathered around the table.
“Hey, what are you guys playing?”
Axel laughed.
“Isn’t it obvious? We’re playing a DRINKING GAME.”
Zexion rolled his eyes.
“I meant what KIND of drinking game.”
Sora flipped a card.
“Ah fuck! Another shot!”
Riku laughed and poured out a shot of micky finns into a shot glass for Sora.
“Drink up!”
The brunette threw the shot down his throat looking triumphantly over at Namine.
“Now whos a puuusssy?”
The blonde laughed.
“YOU until you’re able to beeeat meh!”
Zexion looked around the table at all the drunken faces and suddenly had an idea.
“Hey... I have an idea...”
Everyone looked expectantly at Zexion.
“How about now that everyone is drunk, we play truth or dare?”
There was sounds of general agreement from around the table as Zexion went and picked up an empty beer bottle.
Axel put away his ‘deadly black absinthe of deadly blackness’ as he was now calling it and Zexion placed the bottle on its side in the middle of the table.
“Okay who wants to spin first...?”
Marluxia came around to the back of the van.
“Okay guys I’ve pulled us in for the night...”
“But isn’t it only early?”
“Uh guy’s it’s almost 9 o’clock I’ve been driving since one and I’m wrecked... Now gimme a beer.”
Axel looked out the window.
“Where are we anyway?”
Marluxia opened his beer bottle and shrugged.
“Like hell if I know... I just pulled off the highway and now there’s forest for miles... Theres a waterfall and a river over that way though... Looks nice for swimming in...”
“Swimming eh?”
Marluxia nodded slowly as Zexion did the first spin of the bottle which landed on Sora.
“Truth or dare?”
“Uhm... Truth?”
Namine could be heard muttering ‘pussy’.
Zexion thought for a moment.
“Hmmm... Have you ever kissed another man?”
Sora blushed and nodded.
“Yeah...”
Zexion’s eyes were wide as he shot Riku a quick side glance.
“Who was it?”
Sora shook his head.
“One truth question per spin mister!”
Then Sora grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin...
It landed on Namine.
“Truth or dare Namine?”
Namine smiled innocently.
“Dare...”
Sora thought for a moment and then whispered to Riku who nodded enthuastically.
“Okay Namine... Your dare is... You have to get up onto this table and give us a LAP DANCE!”
The blonde chugged the rest of her drink and climbed onto the table.
“Turn on the radio, I’m not lap dancing without music.”
Kairi a little too enthuastically turned on the radio which started blasting out Lady Gaga ‘Lovegame’.
Namine worked her way down and spread her legs in Riku’s face, making him flush a bright red.
Everyone watched Namine’s too good performance with amazed looks on their faces as she sang along ‘lets have some fun this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick’.
Swaying her hips she worked it down low this time in front of Sora who wasn’t sure where to look when she got on her hands and knees and crawled the short distance of the table to where he was sitting then got up on her knees and took her dress off.
Everyone was watching mouths agape when the song ended, she simply threw her dress onto the floor and stepped off the table still in her underwear, then she sat down and refilled her drink.
After the inital shock passed, Marluxia gushed.
“Where the hell did you learn to dance like that?”
The shocked gazes now partially turned to Marluxia and partially with interest to Namine.
“Yeah where did you learn to dance like that?”
Namine shrugged.
“MTV Base... And youtube...”
Roxas regained his ability to speak.
“Awesome! How come you’ve never done that for me before?”
Namine smirked.
“You never asked...”
“I’ll be asking from now on.”
Namine smiled and gave the bottle a spin.
Everyone watched as it spun around it finally came to a halt in front of Riku.
“Truth or dare?”
“Uhm... Dare?”
Namine smiled.
“Okay... I dare you to...”
Riku’s eyes were wide despite the fact he was wasted.
/What’s she gonna make me do?/
“Kiss... No... Theres no one here to kiss except Axel...”
She thought for another few moments.
“Uhm... Okay I can’t think of anything better... Kiss Axel.”
The silver haired teen downed the rest of his drink and planted the glass firmly down on the table then turned to Axel who genuinely looked concerned.
Riku smiled at him awkwardly and slowly moved in on Axel who stayed put their lips were almost touching...
“WOAH STOP! I just thought of something better!”
Riku stopped almost considering kissing him anyway but backed off with a pained look in his eyes.
Namine giggled.
“Woah... You guys were really gonna go for it!”
Axel grinned and Riku blushed a little.
“Well enough of that... RIKU! I dare you to dive from the top of the waterfall... NAKED!”
Riku’s mouth dropped open.
“Are you serious?”
The blonde nodded with a drunken giggle.
Riku stood at the top of the waterfall feeling exposed and a little bit chilly...
The jump didn’t bother him...
The waterfall was only about fifteen feet high and the pool below was more than deep enough for him to safely dive into...
He did however mind very much being naked in front of his friends...
“READY RIKU?”
Riku held up one hand in a thumbs up, keeping the other one firmly over his member.
“OKAY 5 4 3 2 1 DIVE!”
Riku positioned himself and did a graceful dive into the freezing cold water.
He surfaced at the shore beside Roxas and pulled him into the freezing cold water.
“AHHH! F-Fuck you R-Riku! It’s f-freezing!”
Riku laughed.
“Trust me you’ll adjust to it in less than a minute!”
“Not if I drown first!”
“You can’t swim?!”
“No it’s so bloody cold I can’t move!”
“Drama queen!”
With that all of them jumped into the pool at the bottom of the waterfall and played around.
Axel swam over to Riku smiling.
“I can’t believe you did that!”
He looked around and whispered.
“I was both frightened for you and very very distracted...”
Riku giggled.
“Looks like this is going to be a very interesting night...”
Axel grinned.
“Wanna sneak off for a while?”
“Think anyone will miss us?”
Axel swam slowly to the edge and grabbed the towel he’d brought for Riku and ran off into the woods with it...
“Hey! Get back here I need that!”
Later on that night:
“Baby? Is that you?”
“Hmmm... Oh!”
“Mmmmm... “
“Ah that feels so good...”
“Oh... Yeah...”
“Oh God!”
“ Don’t stop!”
“Kairi!”
Sora wandered around wondering where she had gotten to.
“Kairi?”
Slowly he made his way back towards the camper van following the sound of voices...
“Kairi?”
He walked into the camper van quietly afraid of waking anyone up, it was empty...
He could hear soft murmurs coming from the bedroom...
His curiousity overcame him and he listened in...
/That’s definitely Roxas... He must be in there with Namine.../
He walked out of the camper van and heard a female voice cry out...
Then watched as Namine approached from his right hand side...
He could feel his heart physically smash in his chest.
/He’s in there with... Kairi?/
Namine was getting closer...
/I can’t face her right now.../
Before she got too close he ran off into the darkness of the trees...
/How could he do that to me...? How could SHE do that to me?/
Slowly he sat under a tree and let his head fall into his hands.
“Fuck... Fuck fuck fuck!”
/I can’t believe I.../
Tears ran down his cheeks as he sobbed hard into his hands.
“Fuck...”
Sora could hear rustling coming through the trees.
“Hello? Whos there...? Axel?”
Sora tried to move away but ran into the arms...
“GOTCHA!”
Of Riku...
“Sora? Woah... Are you okay?”
Sora’s arms wrapped themselves around Riku’s neck and he pressed his lips against Riku’s lips.
“Mmmm... Sora... What’s wrong with you? It’s me Riku... Uhm... You’re with Kairi remember?”
The brunette shook his head.
“Not anymore...”
His lips captured Riku’s as he pushed him against the tree he’d previously been crying against.
Sora’s tongue found it’s way into Riku’s mouth and that was it, Riku was beyond reason or control and pulled Sora closer to him.
/I’ve waited so long for this to happen... So long.../
Riku’s tongue gently played with Sora’s then his kisses found their way down the younger teens neck.
Sora pulled his shirt over his head and embraced Riku, who continued to trail kisses down the pale skin of his neck and chest...
He could feel Sora’s heartbeat quicken under his skin, it was intoxicating...
Sora’s skin was soft and goosebumped over...
His breath hitched everytime Riku’s lips met his skin...
“Kiss me Riku...”
His lips found their way back up from Sora’s chest to his lips...
Sora unbuttoned the shorts he was wearing and let them fall much to Riku’s surprise.
“We can’t... You don’t really want this...”
Sora looked into Riku’s eyes.
“You always looked out for me... You were the one that should’ve had me first and only... I want to give what I have left to you...”
Riku watched as Sora kicked off his flipflops and let his baggy shorts fall to his ankles.
“Are... Are you...”
Sora placed his finger over Riku’s lips and kissed him softly as he pulled his boxer shorts down and let them fall around his ankles too, he pulled the loose knot in Riku’s towel which made it fall to the ground...
Sora lay down on the ground pulling Riku on top of him...
“I think... I think I love you Riku... I’ve been thinking about you non stop since our kiss... Ahhh!”
Riku’s finger penetrated Sora slowly making him cry out...
“Are you okay?”
“Ah... Yeah... I’m okay...”
Riku licked and added a second finger slowly, he could feel Sora tighten around his fingers...
“Are you ready?”
Sora nodded.
“You know I’ve wanted you for so long... I never ever thought this would happen... I love you Sora...”
Riku pushed inside Sora gently making him arch at the sudden fullness.
“Ahhhh!”
“It’ll feel better soon I promise...”
Riku moved slowly, patiently hearing small moans of pain and pleasure escape Sora’s lips...
“Ugh... Yes!”
Riku quickened the pace slightly gripping Sora’s hips as the brunette moaned and pushed against him harder.
Riku moaned while thrusting harder and faster.
“Does that feel good baby?”
Sora’s face was becoming flushed with exertion and pleasure as Riku thrust into him harder and harder.
“Yes! Yes! Faster!”
Sora grabbed his hard member and pleasured himself in time with each and every thrust.
Riku could feel him becoming tighter and tighter around himself...
“Ahhh I don’t think I can last much longer...”
Sora watched Riku above him glistening with sweat completely lost in what they were doing...
“Riku...”
The silver haired teen felt himself reaching the edge fast...
“Ahhh Sora... It’s too much for me... I’m gonna...”
Riku thrust into Sora and he felt himself reach the edge of oblivion...
“Riku... I’m gonna...”
He came over his stomach, just as Riku came deep inside him...
“Ugh!”
Blue eyes met aqua as they lay there panting in the middle of the forest...
This was what they had both wanted...
Riku looked into Sora’s eyes.
/Why does this feel...?/
Sora stared back into Riku’s aqua eyes.
/So wrong...?/
Namine walked into the camper van and pulled open the bedroom door expecting Roxas to be waiting there for her like they’d arranged...
But lying where her body should be...
Was the sleeping form of her best friend Kairi...
Next to her boyfriend Roxas.
Namine clapped her hands and they both awoke with a start.
“Would either of you like to explain what’s going on here? Or should I just save us both timeand kick your asses now?”
Roxas looked to his left to see Kairi in the bed.
“KAIRI!?”
The brunettes mouth dropped open as she realised what had happened.
“Oh my fucking God...”
Namine folded her arms across her chest.
“Yeah if you don’t have an amazing explanation for this... You’ll be seeing him sooner than you think...”
No comments:
Post a Comment