Slowly Axel and Zexion walked back together through the forest in the rain, the full weight of what had just happened settled over them.
Axel turned his head to look at Zexion, his hair was dripping wet and hanging down in one of his eyes, he looked so cute and vunerable in that moment he thought his heart would break if he couldn’t have him...
Zexion looked up catching his eye and laughed.
“You look so weird when your hair is all long and wet!”
Axel blew his hair out of his eyes with some effort and laughed.
“I guess I’ll need to do my hair again...”
Zexion nudged him giggling and they caught each others gaze again.
Axel stopped and looked at Zexion.
“I really like you...”
Zexion stopped walking and looked at Axel.
“Look I know we’ve been friends forever and you probably think I’m a whore... But...”
Zexion moved in a little closer as if encouraging him to continue.
Axel wiped one of his eyes and sighed.
“Forget it, forget I said anything... I- I shouldn’t even be here with you...”
The redhead started to walk away when Zexion spoke.
“I like you too Axel...”
The redhead stopped dead in his tracks.
Zexion moved slowly up behind him whispering.
“I’ve liked you for a while...”
Axel didn’t even dare breathe as he felt the shorter man’s arms embrace him.
/Is this for real...?/
The redhead turned and let his arms and gaze settle on Zexion for a moment.
“I’ve liked you years... Years and years... But you always looked at me in that cold way... Like you’d never go near someone like me... And I couldn’t blame you for it... You kept yourself for someone you love... I threw it away on a bi-curious young man who’s now happily in a long term relationship with a chick... We’re totally different... And I can understand if you don’t trust me, or if you blame me for what happened back there... I don’t want to ruin your relationship, It was my fault, I take full responsibility and if you want me to leave I promise I will and I’ll take this to the grave...”
Zexion tried to catch Axel’s eyes as Axel arms loosened from around him.
“I understand though, like I said, I’ll never tell anyone whats happened here...”
As he started to pull away Zexion caught his arm.
“But...”
Axel turned avoiding Zexion’s eyes.
“You love Marly, you only lust for me, I don’t want to ruin your relationship...”
Zexion hesitated thinking about Marluxia for a moment.
Axel turned to look at him.
“See? I’m not what you want... You know that...”
The redhead started walking slowly back in the direction of the camper van.
Zexion stood still looking after him.
“Axel I do like you... I have done for a long time... I wasn’t lying about that...”
The rain started falling heavier around them...
“Zexion, leave now... Before I start something you’ll regret later...”
His red hair fell around his face as his eyes searched the ground for a distraction while Zexion stared at him long and hard...
“Did you ever consider that I might want it too?”
Axel’s eyes remained glued to the ground, Zexion sighed hard and started walking back towards the camper van.
With every footstep he heard Zexion taking away from him he wanted to run after him, embrace him, kiss him, make love to him...
But he knew that what he wanted was selfish and wrong.
So he listened as Zexion took a few more steps stopped, looked back at him still in the exact position he’d left him in, sighed and walked away.
Axel breathed out a sigh of relief.
/That was close... You know you overstepped the line... This is for the best.../
He turned to walk back towards the camper van when Zexion soundlessly appeared, pinned him against a tree and kissed him hard.
“This isn’t over...”
Zexion turned away again leaving Axel breathless and walked back towards the camper van.
Axel stood there breathless watching him walk away...
“Fuck...”
Later that evening:
Axel returned later on to the camper van soaked to the skin.
All eyes focused on him as he entered the camper van.
Marluxia smiled at him.
“Zexion told me you pulled him out of a big hole in the forest, thanks.”
The inhabitants of the camper van giggled.
Zexion punched Marluxia’s arm.
“I told you not to say anything!”
Marluxia jumped onto the sofa next to Zexion and kissed him hard.
Axel turned towards the door again.
Roxas raised an eyebrow.
“And where do you think you’re going?”
Axel shrugged.
“I ran outta booze...”
“But there’s loads of booze here and no shop for ages...”
“I ran outta whiskey... You know I don’t drink your pussy shit Roxas, anyways I’m almost outta cigarettes too...”
Roxas stood in front of the door.
“Dude it’s lashing rain outside, you really shouldn’t...”
Axel tried to blink back tears and whispered low so that only Roxas could hear.
“Please Roxas, I need out for a little while...”
Looking into Axel’s eyes he saw the same hurt he’d caused a few years earlier and unable to witness that hurt again, moved.
Axel walked out into the cold wet night completely uncaring and unaware of where he was going.
Riku stood up frowning.
“Maybe I should go after him?”
Sora left Kairi on the couch she was sitting on.
“If you’re going I’m coming with you.”
Kairi grabbed his arm.
“Don’t be stupid Sora, stay here it’s a horrible night out! If Axel wants to be emo in the rain then just leave him to it...”
Riku sighed.
“Listen this is wasting time, it’s not safe for him to be wandering about at this time of night alone okay? I’m going after him Sora stay here I’ll take my phone okay?”
The brunette looked unhappy but nodded in agreement anyway simply to keep Kairi happy.
Riku walked out of the camper van into the rainy night in search of Axel.
Zexion shifted uncomfortably in his chair Marluxia noticed this and nuzzled his hair lightly.
“What’s wrong babe?”
Zexion sighed.
“I should probably go after him... After all he helped me out earlier...”
The pink haired man smiled.
“But Riku’s gone out after him, they’ll be okay...”
“I know but...”
Marluxia captured Zexion’s lips in a kiss and seeing the others engrossed in a poker game led him by the hand quietly towards the bedroom, Zexion let himself be led secretly hoping that Axel wouldn’t be back before they were finished...
“Axel! Axel!”
Riku’s hoody was soaked through and the rain was getting heavier.
“Axel!”
/I can’t go into the forest at this time of night... Maybe he went to the beach.../
Axel walked into a small roadside diner/bar and sat down on a red leather barstool.
“Double... No triple Jack Daniels please...”
The barman raised an eyebrow.
“Do you have I.D kid?”
Axel raised his eyes to the barman.
“Would anyone not old enough to buy alcohol be here trying to drown their sorrows on a night like this?”
The barman looked at Axel again adjusting his eye patch and after examining him for a moment shrugged and placed his drink in front of him without letting go of it.
“If the cops come I’m taking that and placing a coke in front of you, if they wonder why you’re twisted drunk, which I’m sure you will be after that drink little man, you got drunk before you came here, got it?”
Axel nodded.
The man leaned in so he was right in Axel’s face.
“Got it?”
“Yeah, yeah I got it...”
With that the barman unhanded his drink and went back to polishing glasses behind the bar.
“Fuck my life...”
He raised his glass to the barman who rolled his eye and then he downed his drink in one go.
Marluxia’s hands and lips were all over Zexion’s body, tracing his hip bones, licking and biting his neck...
Zexion’s body was reacting, but his mind was a million miles away with Axel and what had happened earlier that day...
His mind wandered as Marluxia licked his hardened member...
Axel naked...
Axel masturbating...
Axel jacking him off...
Axel sucking him off...
Axel fucking him senseless...
/Shit!/
He shuddered and moaned as he came to orgasm in a very surprised Marluxia’s mouth.
The pink haired man looked up into his lover’s eyes.
“Ehm... Wow...”
Zexion blushed.
“I-I’m... Sorry... I dunno what happened...”
Marluxia looked a little confused.
“I didn’t know you were THAT worked up...”
Zexion’s cheeks grew redder.
“Heh... I guess I didn’t know either...”
Marluxia smiled kindly at Zexion.
“Well goodnight Marly...”
With that he lay down and turned away from his lover who immediately embraced him from behind.
/Why do you have to be so damn perfect.../
Axel raised yet another glass to the barman who simply nodded at him as he downed his fifth triple Jack Daniels and fell off the barstool.
“You okay kid?”
Axel nodded at him dozily from the floor.
“We’re closing up kid... Do you need a ride anywhere?”
“Nahhh... I’m cool... Can I buy a bottle of that stuff?”
The barman looked a little concerned.
“I think you’ve had enough...”
Axel pulled himself up from the floor.
“Please? I still gotta lotta sorrow to drown... Stupid lovers... Stupid stupid lovers of lovers... Have you ever been in love?”
The barman handed him another bottle of Jack Daniels and motioned towards the door.
“Thanks mmman... How much do I owe you?”
“Nothing if you leave right now...”
Axel smiled and hugged the barman.
“You’re the best friend a guy could ever ask for Brendan!”
The man shook his head.
“My name is Xigbar... Now stop hugging me and get the hell out!”
Axel stumbled out the door with the bottle in his hand.
Riku started wandering towards the beach the rain was coming down hard and he was dripping wet.
“Axel! For god sake what kind of idiot doesn’t turn his phone on... AXEL!”
A man with an eye patch approached Riku.
“You looking for that red headed dude Axel?”
Riku nodded a little suspicious.
“Yeah... What have you done to him!?”
Xigbar held his hands out in front of him.
“Nothing nothing... Except serve him a few drinks...”
Riku narrowed his eyes.
“A ‘few’ drinks?”
Xigbar rolled his eye.
“Fine fine he had five triple Jack Daniel’s... I figured he’d be screwed after like two, three at most and I’d drop him home, but he was still standing and demanded a bottle of the stuff...”
“So where is he now?”
Xigbar looked a tad guilty.
“Said he was heading to the beach... He’s pretty depressed poor kid... Who ever knew love could be so cruel...”
Riku raised an eyebrow at the now softer sounding barman.
“Ahem... I mean... He went to the damn beach! He’s pissed maybe he’ll kill himself or something I don’t know...”
Riku started to run towards the beach Xigbar looked on after Riku.
“I hope he gets to him on time... Poor poor kid... What a cruel thing love can be...”
“And I said to him, I’m as cool as a fucking cucumber as long as I gots my best friend Jack! Take it away Jack!”
A running Riku approached the singing Axel slowly, listening, trying not to giggle.
Axel looked at the bottle.
“Why don’t you ever answers me Jack? I thought we were friends...”
Riku watched as Axel slugged back the rest of the Jack Daniels.
“Hey...”
Axel jumped.
“R-Riku is that you..?”
“Uh yeah... How about we head back?”
Axel shook his head.
“I’m never ever never going back there! They all think they’re better than me! Well I won’t be disrespected...”
Riku shook his head.
“No one thinks they’re better than you Axel...”
Axel tried to stand up and stumbled.
“Oh so they KNOW they’re better now? I’ll show them!”
“No Axel, they don’t think anything but good things about you...”
The redhead sighed.
“I know that’s not at all true... Not at all at all...”
He went to down more whiskey then realised the bottle was empty.
“Everyones worried about you Axel...”
“That’s total bullshit and you knoow it...”
“They are Sora, Kairi, Namine, Marluxia Roxas and Zexion are all...”
Axel smashed the bottle against the rocks keeping half of it in his hand.
“Fucking bullshit... Roxas Zexion... Yeah... What the fuck ever... They had their chance... I’m so pissed off Riku... I’m just so sick of being on my own... Cause when you think about it... I’m always alone...”
Wary of the potentially deadly ‘face-shredder’ Axel now held in his hand Riku chose his words carefully.
“You’re not alone... We all care about you...”
Axel swayed.
“You’re a good friend Riku I hope we meet again someday...”
Riku edged closer slowly as Axel traced part of the sharp bottle across his forearm.
“Everyone just thinks I’m a stupid whore anyway...”
Riku placed his hand over the bottle Axel was holding and pulled it away from his bleeding forearm.
“I don’t...”
Axel looked into Riku’s eyes and dropped the bottle.
“You don’t...?”
“No... I don’t...”
Axel moved slowly in capturing Riku’s lips with his own and kissed him gently.
Riku’s heart started racing.
/What the hell? He’s drunk Riku... Forget it... But he’s so... Loving.../
Axel pulled back and smiled at Riku who was blushing and smiled back, Axel’s smile fell from his face as he stood up.
“SEE!? I could totally seduce you if I wanted to and you’re in love with Sora!? It’s true I’m nothing but a whore!? Drowning my sorrows changes nothing!”
He picked up the bottle again and held it to his throat.
“Life fucking sucks Riku...”
Riku grabbed the remains of the bottle out of his hand and smashed it against the rocks.
“Stop it for fuck sake you’re acting like a child! You can’t just kiss me like that then try to fucking kill yourself all while pissed drunk!”
Axel paused in his drunken state, Riku’s anger clearly having a (temporary) sobering effect on him.
“It just doesn’t work like that Axel...”
Riku let his fingers linger on his lips for a moment before turning back to Axel.
“I’m taking you home.”
Riku took off his hoody and wrapped it around Axel’s bleeding forearm.
“You saved my life... How can I repay you?”
Riku rolled his eyes.
“Just shut up until we get you home...”
Back at the camper van:
Sora was looking out the window into the rainy night.
“Where are they?”
Kairi laid down two aces on the table.
“I win! Stop worrying Sora they’ll be back soon...”
“I’m gonna go out after them!”
Just then something thumped against the side of the camper van.
“Come on I’ve been told I give really great head Riku and we’ve been friends forever... Just let me suck your cock then we’re even!”
“Axel shut the fuck up you need to get in there and go to bed!”
“What does it matter anyways you all think I’m a dirty fucking fag slut! May as well take advantage! FREE BLOWJOBS!”
Zexion could hear this from the bedroom...
/I could go outside right now and have Axel suck me off...?/
He shook the idea away and lay back down on the bed.
Just then the camper van door opened and Axel burst in.
“Hello! I’m Axel! The fairy fag slut!”
Everyones mouths dropped as Riku steadied him.
“Eh... He’s had a... Eh... Little too much to drink...”
Kairi’s mouth was agape.
“A little too much? A LITTLE TOO MUCH? He’s fucking shitfaced!”
“He’s had a hard night...”
Kairi stood up from her seat.
“No way Riku he’s not sleeping in here in THAT state he’ll vomit everywhere!”
Riku ignored her and started removing Axel’s wet clothes.
“Did you hear me Riku? I said he’s not staying here!”
Riku continued to ignore her.
“Hello Earth to faggot boy he is not...”
Riku turned around.
“Kairi... SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
Kairi took a step back surprised that Riku had raised his voice at her and sat back down.
Axel was in his boxer shorts now trying to stay awake.
“Hey what’s say we get these off you and get you into a warm bed huh?”
The redhead smiled drunkenly at Riku.
“You want to take my boxer shorts off?”
He purred at Riku then passed out unconscious on the sofa.
Riku shook his head and after putting a blanket over him pulled his wet boxer shorts off, trying not to check him out as he did so... But it proved harder than it seemed...
Riku pulled himself out from under the blanket to face blank faced Namine, Roxas, Kairi and Sora.
“I’m going in to take a shower...”
As Riku disappeared into the bathroom Kairi let her tears flow freely.
“How could you let him talk to me like that Sora?”
Sora was staring at the bathroom door after his best friend.
/What would make him act like that...?/
No comments:
Post a Comment